For a multi-purpose grow tent that will suit smaller indoor gardens, the LAGarden 36" x 20" x 63" Mylar Reflective Indoor Grow Tent is hard to beat. This reliable little grow tent has all of the remarkable features that are synonymous with LAGarden, but with less height than many other grow tent designs. As a result, the LAGarden 36 x 20 (approx. 3 foot x 1.6 foot) is a great choice for indoor growers who will be operating from their attic or basement (locations that generally have lowered ceilings that won’t accommodate taller grow tents).
The inside of this grow tent is a sight to behold, with a highly reflective silver coating providing optimal light dispersion (making sure all plants receive abundant quantities of light). This plastic film, known as mylar, was first utilized by NASA in the construction of satellites but is now fast becoming a “must have” within the grow tent industry. The high tensile strength (meaning it won’t easily rip) combined with the chemical stability (won’t deteriorate or warp because of changes in air temperature or humidity) make this film an obvious choice for use within a grow tent.
The LAGarden 36 x 20 uses a heavy-duty fabric called oxford cloth for the exterior of the grow tent. This material is ideally suited to use as a grow tent because it gives a 100% lightproof finish. Since there are no gaps in the cloth to let in light there are also no gaps that would permit microorganisms to enter the grow tent; the result is a more stable and better protected environment inside. This hard-wearing fabric is also an excellent form of insulation, muffling sounds and containing smells that might otherwise permeate the rest of the house.
This grow tent will help even amateur growers to improve their plant harvests, and thanks to the easy to follow assembly instructions, the grow tent can be set up and ready for operation in no time at all. All the metal rods that make up the frame are connected using high-quality pole connectors and have been powder coated to fight corrosion. The external zippers on the grow tent assist in making assembly simple and efficient, while the multiple vents make it easy to connect up filters and fans.
- Great choice for indoor growers who will be operating from their attic or basement.
- Mylar highly reflective silver coating provides the optimal light dispersion.
- Uses a heavy-duty fabric called oxford cloth for the exterior.
- No gaps in the cloth to let in light or unwanted microorganisms.
- External zippers on the grow tent assist in making assembly simple and efficient.
- Size: 36"(L)x20"(W)x63"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty nylon 210D oxford cloth
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof mylar
- Weight Capacity: 176 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: White powder coated metal
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” and 8” fan and filter output (vent rings are not included. sold separately in store)
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w and 1000w grow lights