Exclusive Limited Time Offer: GrowAce.com customers will receive a FREE pair of Yield Lab LED grow room glasses with the purchase of the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 800 LED Grow Light ($29.95 value!)
This Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow light is more efficient and powerful than any single-ended HPS available on the market. With a 60% increase in light at the same wattage as that of HPS, PhytoMAX-2 800 provides higher yields at reduced electricity costs. The best active heat management in the industry which maximizes LED life, efficiency, and spectrum stability.
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 800 LED Grow Light!
- Full-Spectrum Light System: The patented Phyto-genesis Spectrum system makes the light outperform HPS, CMH, MH, fluorescent LED and induction LEDs in equal wattage tests. The UV light increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins and pigmentation. The NIR, near-infrared spectrum helps to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect.
- High-Quality Diodes: Uses 336 newer, more efficient 5-watt diodes. With higher wattage draw, the light offers improved canopy penetration and even light distribution without the light burns.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: Produces less heat, compared to conventional lights which keep the grow room cool. The biggest heatsinks in the industry and long-life fans together bring down the heat output to 2148 BTU.
- Commercial-Grade LED Grow Light: It is ETL certified to UL safety standards. A unique no-glass design of the light delivers about 8% more light to your plants than HPS, fluorescent and induction LEDs, etc.
The PhtoMAX-2 800 LED light features Black Dog’s exclusive Phyto-genesis Spectrum system. This is an ideal spectrum for vegetative and flowering stages. It also eliminates stalling that takes place due to spectrum changes. This true full spectrum ranges from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) and goes beyond PAR™ for healthy flowering and vegetative plant cycles.
Every 5-watt top-bin LED is selected from top brands including CREE and OSRAM. The high light intensity is crucial for deep canopy penetration required for nourishing lower leaves and flowers. The light provides even, edge-to-edge coverage while preventing hot spots and leaf burn.
Another feature that makes PhytoMAX-2 800 stand out is that it does not use secondary optics on their lights. It only uses primary glass lenses, which makes the light more efficient than the lights with secondary lenses.
When it comes to heat management, PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow light does a great job. The massive heatsinks and ultra-quiet, long-life fans on the unit work together for efficient heat management.
The PhtoMAX-2 800 LED light has a solid construction. This unit is ETL certified to UL safety standards and CE certified for the European Union. It is safe to use in residential as well as commercial applications.
With a limited lifetime warranty and a 90-day return policy, you can stay confident with your purchase.
1 new PhytoMAX-2 grow light!
An 8-foot, 14 gauge 120V North American outlet (NEMA 5-15) power cord
1 pair commercial LED hanger clips
1 pair Heavy Duty Ratcheting Light Hangers
PhytoMAX-2 800 Spectrum
PhytoMAX-2 800 Footprint and Hanging Height
|Foot Print||Area (feet)||
Average PPFD* (μMol/m2/s)
|Hanging Height (in)|
|Max. Recommended Vegetative||7.5 x 7.5||211||54|
|Max. Recommended Flower||6 x 6||330||43|
|Medium Recommended Flower**||4.5 x 4.5||588||32|
|Smallest Recommended Flower**||3.5 x 3.5||971||25|
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
PHYTOMAX-2 800 LED GROW LIGHTS SPECIFICATIONS
|Max. Flowering Footprint||6' x 6'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||7.5' x 7.5'|
|Shipping Size||28" x 28" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||21" x 21" x 7"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||53|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||336|
|Amp Draw||7A~3.5A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|