There nothing more important to us at GrowAce than making sure you get the yield you want with the system you love most, and with our Complete Soil Setup and Weekly Grow Guide DVD we’ll take you step by step through the growing process.
We begin by showing your how to set up a Yield Lab Reflective Grow Light tent from start to finish. You’ll be shown how to assemble the tent’s frame and how to cover it. Then we take you through setting up and hanging a grow light (HID and LED), how to set a manual timer, and hanging an intake/exhaust fan and filter. After that we show you how to prepare your soil medium and buckets for planting.
This DVD is curated around 2x4ft, 4x4ft, 6.5x.65ft, and 8x4ft complete grow setups to fit a variety of personal grows. Using the VersaGrow and Oxygen Pot growing systems as a base, we’ll show you how to set up soil in the most common hydro setups so you can grow anything from a couple of plants to around 9-10 of them. And that’s just the beginning!
After you learn how to assemble a grow tent, setup your grow medium for growing, the filtration, and lighting, we take you through a complete 12 Week Soil Growing Guide:
- Week 1: Starting Out with Clones, and Prepping Your Medium
- Week 2: Mixing Your Nutrient Solutions, Avoiding Nutrient Burn, Topping Your Plants, and Node Identification (and Pest Control)
- Week 3: Vegging, Learning How/When to Feed Your Soil, Avoiding Nutrient Lock, and Using Oscillating Fans
- Week 4: Last Week of Vegging and Topping, and Gathering Clones
- Week 5: The First Week of Flowering: Nutrient Feeding, Lighting and Light Cycles, and Trellis Netting
- Week 6: Plant Pruning
- Week 7: Beginning of Fruiting & Flowering; Pest Control and Elimination
- Week 8: Flushing Your Plants
- Week 9: Blooming: Fruit and Flowering; Growth Retrospective
- Week 10: Leaf Trimming and Fruit Development (with a side note for Medical Plants)
- Week 11: Flower and Fruit Maturity; UVB Lighting
- Week 12: Harvesting and Harvest Techniques
If you’ve always wanted to grow with soil but you weren’t sure where to begin, we’ll give you the information and the tools you need to make your dream crop a reality- all with soil. From start to finish, this Complete Soil Setup and Weekly Grow Guide DVD takes the guess work out of growing indoors.