Looking for big savings? "Open-Box" series of products are tested and proven to work just like new. Items marked as " Open Box " have minor dings and scuffs to their exteriors from shipping. While some equipment may have been slightly used, each "Open Box" item is tested and inspected and assured to work as advertised. All items marked "Open Box" items are marked up to 50% off retail value and come with a limited warranty.
OPEN BOX CONDITION: 7/10
THIS OPEN BOX CONTAINS LIGHT SCRATCHES & DENTS
Got a few rows of vegging plants that need an extra boost of light to start flowering? Using an HID or LED grow light but those buds just won’t bloom? Then you need the Yield Lab Complete 54w T5 Eight Bulb Fluorescent Grow Light Panel (2700K) for your low intensity flowering needs.
Unlike high intensity discharge bulbs like HPS and MH lights, T5 fluorescents are made to keep intense heat to an absolute minimum. But don’t let that scare you, because each of the bulbs in these grow lights packs 54w’s of warm red/orange spectrum, which is what plants in their vegging stage need to start flowering once you switch light cycles.
With its multi-angle reflective design, these light reflectors will cover more plants than a single, dual, or quad bulb setup will. You’ll be able to cover a few rows of vegging plants or shorter fruiting plants with ease. If you’re running an LED or HID grow lights over your plants but they just don’t seem to bloom the way you need them to, just hang this light anywhere you need to fill in lights (on top, below, or on the side of your garden) and in seconds you’re giving your plants every bit of red spectrum they need.
And installation and use couldn’t be any easier:
- Remove your grow light reflector panel from the box, and clean the reflective face of the reflector and lamp sockets of any dust or debris
- Remove a single bulb carefully from its packaging and align each end with the sockets on each side of the reflector
- Insert the bulb so that it easily slides in to place
- Carefully twist the bulb 90° until you hear the bulb click and lock in to place
- Do the same to the rest of your T5 bulbs, assuring that each bulb in same direction as the first
- Once the bulbs are aligned and installed, carefully turn the light fixture over to get the cables ready for hanging
- Using rope ratchet hangers (or any strong hangers you prefer), loop the loops of cable on each side of the light to each hanger, adjust the light to your desired height, and
- Flip the switches on the grow light reflector and you’re ready to grow!
No matter if you’re looking for a low-cost way to get your exotic flowers to bloom the way they need to, or you have one or two flowering plants that could use some low-intensity love, the Yield Lab Complete 54w T5 Eight Bulb Fluorescent Grow Light Panel (2700K) is what you need. With this T5 grow light panel you’ll get twice the power you will out of a 4x bulb setup with twice the intensity , so hang it as close to your plants as you need for intensity, or far enough to cover a larger area!
- 1x Yield Lab 4ft. Eight Bulb T5 Fluorescent Grow Panel Light Reflector ( 4ft (L) x 24in. (W) x 3in (H)
- 8x Yield Lab 4ft. T5 2700k (Bloom) Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs ( 4ft (L) x 5/8in. (D) )