The HLG 300V2 indoor horticulture LED Lamp will cover up to 3' x 3' area for flower or 4'x 4' area for veg while only drawing 270 watts at the wall.
Each lamp uses two custom-designed high-efficiency white light Rspec (3500K + 660nm Red) quantum boards. The Top-Bin Samsung/Osram LED arrays are mounted on clear anodized aluminum and are dimmable from 90-270W via a top-mounted Mean Well driver.
- High-efficiency custom-designed white light quantum boards
- RSpec white-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing
- Spectrum is Ideal for seedling to harvest growth
- Reliable passive-cooled design (no cooling fans required)
- Optimal canopy penetration with diffused light via a large form factor
- Dimmable high-efficiency Mean Well driver (90-270W range)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
PAR at 18"
PAR at 24"
Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a tent, reflective area or a crossover with multiple lamps.
Please contact us for other spectrum options and volume pricing.
Wattage draw: 90-270 watts (dimmable on driver)
HID equivalent: 500-600 watts
LEDs: 576 x Top-Bin Samsung LM301B diodes + Osram 660nm Deep Red
Light Output: 700 PPF;
System efficiency: 164 Lm/W
Par efficiency: 2.6 umol/J
- Veg: 4' x 4'
- Flower: 2.5' x 2.5' to 3' x 3'
Mounting height: 15-24"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 18” x 20” x 3”
Operating/input voltage: 90-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: ~2.25 @ 120V; ~1.12A @ 240V
- Fixture w/ 120V plug (UK, AU, or EU cord available on request)
- Dimmable driver (dimmable to 50% light intensity)
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Small indoor grows
- Supplemental lighting
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3-years