The King COB 360 Watt Professional Series High Coverage COB LED Grow Light has all the benefits of an LED grow light, while simultaneously offering a full, even spectrum of light similar to what you’d expect from a MH (metal halide) grow light. The limited wattage ensures the 360 watt professional series COB grow light from King COB will always stay cool, producing a full spectrum of light without the risk of heat damaging your plants.
Most LED grow lights offering a full color spectrum use a variety of wavelengths (white, red, orange and blue) to try and create a full spectrum. The problem with this approach is the multiple wavelengths can result in patchy plant exposure; your plants may struggle during certain parts of the growth cycle and then suddenly flourish during others. To prevent this problem, King COB high coverage LED grow lights use a 3000K wavelength that sits comfortably in the middle of the spectrum; sufficiently cool to allow maximum growth when plants are in the vegging stage but situated near enough to the warm spectrum to help your plants flower at the optimum time. Since there is just a single wavelength used, you can be confident that your plants are receiving high light coverage with no blackspots.
Unlike some other high performance LED grow lights, the King COB professional series grow light uses just 360 watts of power. Since the King COB runs at a low heat, it does not require the extensive network of cooling fans that many HID or MH grow lights use. Instead, the King COB grow light uses a stabilizer fitted with heat syncs which work to dissipate excess heat without the need for fans. This increases the energy efficiency of the King COB professional series grow light, resulting in lower operating costs.
The King COB 360 watt professional series grow light uses ‘chip on board’ technology (COB diodes) which offers decreased heat generation and increased lumen output when compared with a traditional LED. The King COB 360 watt grow light has 6 moveable light bars which can be adjusted to provide the best level of coverage for your plant setup. Each 60 watt light bar contains 6 x COB diodes, with an impressive 6 watt chip contained in each individual diode; this enables each bar to produce 3000K light that is beamed directly onto your plants.
- Limited wattage ensures the 360 watt grow light will always stay cool
- Uses a 3000K wavelength that sits comfortably in the middle of the spectrum
- Runs at a low heat so it does not require an extensive network of cooling fans
- Increased energy efficiency results in lower operating costs
- 6 moveable light bars to provide the best level of coverage for your plant setup
- PowerInput: 85V-265V AC
- LEDQuantity: 54x Ultra-Efficiency COB (Chip on Board) Diodes
- ChipWattage: ~6w per diode
- Spectrum: 3000K
- PowerConsumption: 360W
- LensAngle: 60°
- Housing: Full Aluminum Housing
- Dimension: 35in (L) x 23in (W) x 4in (H) (90x 60x 11cm)
- Waterproof: IP65 (water resistant in humid, indoor growing environments - not waterproof [i.e. not to be submerged in water])