Keep your potted plants and garden beds look the best and healthy with Nutrifield Coco Chips Blend. It is easy to use, a natural, lightweight, and durable substrate for soil and hydroponic systems. It blends 50% coir and 50% chips and is perfect for the potting mix to ensure better airflow to the roots, ultimate drainage, and more efficient nutrient uptake.
- Better Water Retention: The natural fiber in the coco coir retains moisture in the soil for a long time without suffocating the plants. So, you will need to water your plants less.
- Good Aeration: Coconut coir blend offer allows more oxygen to flow freely around the plant roots. It offers excellent insulation against heat damage and allows them to grow larger speedily.
- PH Balanced: Balanced PH property (about 5.2 to 6.8) makes this natural mulch greater for plants of every type because you can use it straight without requiring any additives.
- Long-Lasting and Anti-Fungal Properties: This blend lasts 8X longer than peat moss. It also blocks fungal, pathogen, weed, and mold growth, thereby lowering diseases and insect issues.
Nutrifield Coco Chips Blend is an eco-friendly alternative to the other mulch options. The blend withstands daily wear and tear and inclement weather. When mixed with coco coir, Coco chips ensure better water retention, high air absorbency, and drainage of potting soils.
It mixes with the soil well. So, you can use organic mulch for professional growing or home gardening. Coconut coir or coco coir is a renewable resource that comes from coconut husk. It consists of long-lasting properties because of its 45% cellulose.
Nutrifield Coco Chips Blend slows degradation or compaction during use. This ensures your plants receive the optimal conditions to grow. Fibrous coco coir offers good aeration around the plants. It offers them relief during extremely hot conditions and ensures the better health of the plants.
Natural PH balanced property prevents the plants from failing to thrive and dyeing. So, you can use the mixture for almost any plant without requiring additives. Coco coir can soak about 10 X its weight in water. Coco chips last longer than peat moss. They boost the growth of lignins and encourage the growth of important bacteria that may harm your plants. It also helps in resisting fungal growth as well as prevent unwanted weeds and grass from growing.
This plant substrate also comes with High CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity) because it can store unused nutrients until the plant needs them. Use Nutrifield Coco Chips Blend for your outdoors as a ground cover to make your garden plants grow healthy.
- SKU/Model No.: Nutrifield Coco Chips Blend
- Weight: 2.59 kg