Provide sufficient nutrition to your vegetables, herbs, and fruits without breaking your bank using Oneness. It is a one-part solution that consists of a unique proprietary mixture of micro and macronutrients.
It can help you prevent the accumulation of salt and nutrient lock-out. Oneness is used as a food source by both micro-organisms and plants.
How to Use Oneness?
Here is how to use Oneness:
Step 1: Fill in your reservoir with clean water to the desired amount. Make sure you measure correctly so that you offer proper nutrients to your plants.
Step 2: When combining nutrients, keep the water temperature between 65 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 3: Now, adjust pH to 5.5 to 6.5.
Step 4: Replace reservoir water with fresh water every 1 to 2 weeks.
Note: Keep tanks and pumps clean to avoid build-up of salt. Also, protect the storage area from freezing conditions and direct sunlight.
- Vegetative Stage (Week 1 to 2): 3 to 5 mL per gallon
- Cuttings/Seedlings: 1ml per gallon
- Flowering (Early/Transition stage Week 1 to 3): 5 to 10 mL per gallon
- Flush Stage (5 to 10 days): None
- Full Bloom (Fruiting stage Week 4 to 8): 10-15 mL per gallon
- Foliar Spray (Add 5 to 15 ml per gallon of water. Spray it directly on plants during the evening when the lights are switched off.
- Potassium nitrate
- Potassium phosphate
- Boric acid
- Zinc sulphate
- Ammonium nitrate
- Ammonium phosphate
- Manganese sulphate
- Copper sulphate
- Ferrous sulphate
SKU Model: DL-HNO405
Brand: Humboldt Nutrients
Size: 32 oz