At GrowAce.com, we believe that our employees are the Company's most valued asset. It is critical to our future that we continue to attract, develop and retain the best employees in the e-commerce industry. We search for talented individuals who share our values while offering new perspectives and creativity generated from diverse experiences and interests.
GrowAce.com offers the freedom of a startup with the stability of a profitable and growing company. GrowAce.com strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows our employees to flourish. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere. We even offer a casual dress work environment which helps bolster productivity and creativity.
GrowAce.com is pleased to offer:
- An exciting opportunity for growth
- Great culture and perks.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Fun work environment
- Performance incentives
We currently have career opportunities at our corporate headquarters location in beautiful Brea, California.
If you are interested in a career in the fast paced e-commerce industry, please respond to our advertisement by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niche Webstores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Brea, CA
Classification: Part-time or Full-Time - Hourly
Customer Interface: External/Internal
Department: Customer Service
The Customer Service Department is a critical part of the GrowAce.com mission to deliver Expert, Timely, and Professional customer service to all GrowAce.com’ customers.
In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and email communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- To assist customers with sales
- Answer incoming customer emails using our CRM tool
- To place orders over the internet
- To answer incoming phones, check voicemail, make outgoing calls
- To use our order management system to check orders, customer inquiries, research credit card charges.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate, and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Customer Service Manager.
- Understands and correctly uses Customer Service Tools.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths and email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts Per Hour - CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Creatively problem solves and troubleshoots customer concerns/issues.
- All contacts should meet growace.com expectations for quality.
- Utilizes multi-line phone to conduct daily activities.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel while including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent a minimum.
- Previous experience with Customer Service preferred.
- Basic computer & internet/email knowledge required.
Job Title: Warehouse Picker/Processor – Brea, CA
Classification: Part-time or Full-Time - Hourly
As a member of the fulfillment team, you will be in charge or picking, receiving and inventorying daily orders. As well, you will be in charge of ensuring the smooth operations of the entire warehouse.
Our goal is to build the premier specialty retail indoor growing supplies. This is by offering consumers high-quality products at a compelling value through an empowering experience. Our most successful employees are enthusiastic about the products they sell and enjoy coming to work every day.
- Order fulfillment: keeping track of, processing, and shipping daily orders
- Prepping products in order to maintain stock levels
- Quality check all products leaving the warehouse to customers
- Process returns and exchanges
- Keep and maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Communicate and update the team on product inventory levels and back-ordered products
- Work effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Other duties as assigned
RESPONSE TO COVID-19The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has shifted the way that our hiring practices and the team will coordinate now and for the immediate future. The individual applying, if selected, should expect a virtual interview process. The applicant must have access to a computer with a stable internet connection as well as a webcam for a Zoom meeting with hiring managers.
The applicant must be prepared to follow all safety guidelines that have or will be outlined by the company including but not limited to: social distancing practices, use of a mask at all times while working in the warehouse, and abiding by all local and federal level government rules and regulations. If the applicant is not able to accommodate these practices, we ask that you do not apply.
- 1 year minimum of order processing experience preferred
- Online business experience is a plus
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
- Shopify E-Commerce platform and ShipStation experience a plus
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Must be computer proficient and able to learn required software programs
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner
- Professional in appearance, attitude, and actions
- Must have a detail-oriented personality
- Forklift certification a plus but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work a full-time schedule Monday- Friday 8:30 PM-5:00 PM
- Location: Brea, CA