With a proven reputation amongst both private and professional indoor growers, the Yield Lab 1000W HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit is quick and easy to install and incredibly effective for cultivating indoor plants. This high powered grow light kit from Yield Lab includes everything a grower needs from the veg stage all the way through to harvest, including:
- Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Bulb – 1 year warranty: With an incredible 1000 watts of power supporting it, the Yield Lab high pressure sodium bulb gives growers an amazing 130,000 lumen output and has a life expectancy of 24,000 hours. The HPS bulb has a color temperature of 2,100K (with 30% more blue wavelengths) and is especially suited to growing plants that require higher levels of sunshine for natural growth.
- Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide Bulb – 1 year warranty: The Yield Lab metal halide bulb is an ideal choice for growers looking to cultivate leafy plants such as herbs or lettuce, with a color temperature of 5,500K. This highly efficient 1000 watt bulb produces an output of 110,000 lumens, with an expected lifespan of 10,000 hours.
- Yield Lab 1000W Slim Line Digital Dimmable Ballast – 3 year warranty: The newer Yield Lab slim line ballast has been manufactured with larger heat syncs so that it can be cooled faster than many comparably sized ballast systems. Despite this, the overall ballast has been given a slimmer profile and is more lightweight than previous models, but still with the ability to dim heat and light intensity from 100% down to 50%.
6” Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflector Hood – 3 year warranty: This highly effective reflector hood has been designed with 6” ducting ports along each side in order to maximize air flow and cooling ability. The hood is acknowledged as an excellent way of reflecting the greatest amount of usable light directly on to plants for improved growth.
- Complete Digital Installation & 12 Week Grow Guide: Each Yield Lab Grow Light Kit comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide that walks you through setting up and using your brand new grow light. Our 12 Week Indoor Grow Guide will show you how to maintain a healthy indoor grow room including lighting and feeding schedules, pH and PPM levels, and optimal environmental conditions like temperature and humidity.
Air cool hood grow light kits have long been trusted by the indoor growing community. The 1000 watt Yield Lab HPS+MH cool hood reflector grow light kit includes 1 x HPS bulb, 1 x MH bulb, 1 x dimmable ballast, the air cooled reflector hood , a ceramic socket, hanging ratchet kit and a complimentary timer .
- Quick and easy to install and incredibly effective for cultivating indoor plants.
- High pressure sodium bulb gives growers an amazing 130,000 lumen output.
- Metal halide bulb is an ideal choice for growers looking to cultivate leafy plants such as herbs or lettuce.
- Digital ballast has the ability to dim heat and light intensity from 100% down to 50%.
- Hood is as an excellent way of reflecting the greatest amount of usable light directly on to plants.
Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb:
- Power: 1000 watts (High efficiency)
- Lifespan: 24,000 hours
- Lumen: 130,000 lumens
- Color Temperature: 2,100K
- Certification: Pass UL and CE Certificate
Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide Bulb:
- Power: 1000W (High efficiency)
- Lifespan: 10,000 hours
- Lumen: 110,000 lumens
- Color Temperature: 5,500K
Yield Lab 1000W Digital Dimmable Ballast:
- Certification: UL, CE, RoHS
- Power: 1000 watts
- Amperage: 9.1Amps @110V/ 4.5Amps @ 240V
- Protection Functions: Open circuit protection, short circuit protection, ignition failure protection, overheat protection
- Specified Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Working Voltage Range: 120V/240V (240V wire not included)
- Cord: With a 8-1/3ft. power cord to wall (US standard plug)
6" Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflector Hood:
- Reflector Dimensions: 19" L x 17" W x 8" H
- Hanging Hardware: Matching V Hooks for easy hanging
Yield Lab 1000W HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit
GREAT FAST SHIPMENT
My review so far, is that this is the way to go, but one must remember that there must be an exhaust, and some form of air intakeis is a great way to get the heat out as well to keep Co2 and O2 levels balanced. If you have your personal garden in a smaller room, say, 8x8, this is a great way to get rid of about 10-15 Deg F. So far so good, they even send an extra charcoal pad, but I dont need that, but for under 300 I found the ratchets, DIGITAL ballast, MH bulb, HPS Bulb, Cooltube, ENCLOSED IN HYDROFARM HOOD, my suggestion is to use the timer for smaller appliances, but, make sure to plug the Power strip, into the TIMER!! The dual outlet one on Amazon is awesome....it does it all for under 30 bucks, free shipping. Also, If you are concerned about the noise from the fan keeping you awake, buy a Fan Speed Controller, ALSO FROM HYDROFARM, they are only compatible beyond 250cfm or more.....umm, all I have to say, is buy the rigid aluminum tubing for any bends or you will experience the shuttering wrath of the cheap 25' sh*t!!! All in all, BOMB 4.75 star system!!! Make sure you get the HOODED TUBE UNIT, with hangers, and well, you know or will soon, the rest!!!
I bought this light system about 2 years ago and other than new bulbs when needed this is a great product and will buy another
We have limited space and are just starting out. After much research at different sites, this system was way affordable and is a great deal for the ingenious combination of items that come in total package.Pro-s: easy to set up and good valueCons: hard to read poor quality instructions and timer is super complex. We could really use some help with it actually...-On a side note: the MH bulb came with glass loose on the inside of the bulb which also rattled. It worked for a second and then didn't. Called Niche Webstores to ask for RMA#. Had to try a few times because there are limited hours and also, wait times can be lOooong. However Customer Service quickly gave me a RMA# and told me she would send a replacement. When you can get through, it's good customer service.