The AirCube system is the one and only Ebb & Flow grow system on the market that combines the benefits of air pruning with a fully automated Ebb+Flow system! With the AirCube's proprietary fabric pot in bucket design, this system is guaranteed to outgrow any other Ebb + Flow system on the market. The results speak for themselves- grow MASSIVE roots that result in MASSIVE fruits!
- Air Pruning- Air Pruning only happens with fabric pots. As the roots reach the fabric walls of the pot, they penetrate and grow into the breathable fabric. Once penetrated, the roots are exposed to air, which causes the tips of the root to dehydrate and naturally prune themselves. This natural pruning process forces the roots to grow tons of lateral fibrous feeder roots. This results in a plant that utilizes the entire root zone and fills the entire pot with tons of roots. These fibrous feeder roots are incredibly effective in uptaking water and nutrients, resulting in a plant that grows healthier and more vigorously!
- Oxygen Benefits- Without oxygen, nutrient absorption cannot occur. On a molecular level, oxygen is needed to transmit nutrients across the cell walls and into the roots of a plant. With the AirCube's proprietary bottom lifted draining design, the system actively draws all of the water out of the bucket pulls vital oxygen into the root zone.
- Maximum Versatility with Any Grow Medium: The AirCube System is the only system on the market that allows you to use any growing medium you like. Use coco coir, soil, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, hydroton, rockwool or any other medium you wish! This system is the most versatile Ebb and Flow bucket system in today's hydroponics industry.
- Temperature Control- with the fabric pots constructed with highly porous polypropylene fabric, heat dissipates easily and effectively. Unlike standard plastic pots, heat isn't trapped in the root zone. Heat in standard plastic containers can reach temperatures of up to 125 degrees. When this type of heat is trapped and unable to escape, it can damage your plant's health and limit the potential of your harvest. Growing in the AirCube System, plant roots grow cooler, healthier, and more vigorous.
- Largest Pots in its Class- this system features 5 Gallon grow buckets, the largest pot size of any other ebb and flow hydroponic system in the market.
- Modular and Expandable- start with 6 grow buckets and expand up to 36 grow buckets with the optional 105 gallons PopTank reservior!
- 1 x Advance Brain Controller Module
- 1 x 5 Gallon AirCube Buckets set (6 Buckets/Set)
- 1 x 25 Gallon PopTank Ultra Heavy Duty Collapsible Reservoir (Optional: 60 Gallon and 105 Gallon Reservoir Upgrade.)
- 2 x Fill and Drain pumps
- 3/4" Tubing
- Note: Grow medium not included with this hydroponic system
- Adjustable upper float switches to adjust water level
- 14" maximum flood depth
- 3/4" connectors for increased water flow
- A double fail-safe float to protect against overflow.
- Built-in circuit protector from electrical or mechanical failure.
- Expandable up to 36 AirCube Buckets per controller!
Bucket System Features:
- 6 x 5-Gallon Active Oxygen Grow Buckets per set
- Proprietary Air Pruning fabric pots combined with raised bucket floor.
- All Fitting and connectors included
- 20 ft of 3/4" tubing included
- Use with any grow medium
Collapsible Reservoir Features:
- The heaviest duty collapsible reservoir on the market!
- Feel secure that the PopTank Collapsible reservoir is equally durable as standard non-collapsible reservoirs.
- Capacity markings for easy measuring.
- Made of strong, flexible material to hold water without the fear of tearing
- Collapsible design makes setup, breakdown, and storage a breeze
- Requires no tools to set up and operate
- Optional Sizes:
- 25 Gallons (up to 6 AirCube Buckets)
- 60 Gallon (up to 18 AirCube Buckets)
- 105 Gallon (up to 36 AirCube Buckets)
AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics System: Instruction Manual
Works like a charm . Recommend . Easy to setup.
AirCube Active Oxygen Ebb and Flow Grow System - 6 Site
Does this system fit in a 4x4 gorilla grow tent?
I purchased an Oxygen Pot System from Growace about 9 years ago. I've been using that system for my home grow and love the system. I was looking to expand my current setup and when I called in, the rep informed me that Growace no longer carries the oxygen pot system. At first, I was disappointed, but then the Rep recommended the Air Cube system. She told me that this system took all the best aspects of the oxygen pot system as well as the core competencies of some of the other major hydroponic systems out there and combined it into one easy-to-use package. Ive been using this system for about 30 days now and I absolutely love it! It is easily the best system on the market and has a modern feel and updated touch. The design is perfect and helps you utilize the space in your tent more than rounded pots. This system is also incredibly easy to expand and you can do so just by purchasing an extra set of buckets. You can expand up to 36 pots per controller and this will help me save a lot of money as my grow expands in the future.
A whopping 5 stars for this one-of-a-kind EBB and Flow System that can handle all types of medium. on top of that, Every feature is well thought out and makes perfect sense. Everything fits like a glove and the best thing about it is that t uses Fabric pots. It s the only Ebb and Flow system currently on the market that uses "Fabric pots" Focused on Areal pruning that does wonders to any plant that you wish to grow. Like they always say "The bigger the root the bigger the Fruit!" I can't ask for more and I am very happy with this purchase. 5 of 5 for quality, design, and versatility!
Definitely, something I would recommend to beginners or Pro growers. You can never go wrong with this product. I'm not even going to ask myself if m gonna Jump ship or not from my old system to the Air Cube coz I'm all aboard 100%! Loving this product and I'm looking to expand from 12 to 36 site for my next grow! Thank you for Growace dude whatever your name is for introducing Air Cube to me! Kudos!