The AirCube system is the one and only Ebb & Flow grow system on the market that combines the benefits of air pruning with a fully automated Ebb+Flow system! With the AirCube's proprietary fabric pot in bucket design, this system is guaranteed to outgrow any other Ebb + Flow system on the market. The results speak for themselves- grow MASSIVE roots that result in MASSIVE fruits!
- Air Pruning- Air Pruning only happens with fabric pots. As the roots reach the fabric walls of the pot, they penetrate and grow into the breathable fabric. Once penetrated, the roots are exposed to air, which causes the tips of the root to dehydrate and naturally prune themselves. This natural pruning process forces the roots to grow tons of lateral fibrous feeder roots. This results in a plant that utilizes the entire root zone and fills the entire pot with tons of roots. These fibrous feeder roots are incredibly effective in uptaking water and nutrients, resulting in a plant that grows healthier and more vigorously!
- Oxygen Benefits- Without oxygen, nutrient absorption cannot occur. On a molecular level, oxygen is needed to transmit nutrients across the cell walls and into the roots of a plant. With the AirCube's proprietary bottom lifted draining design, the system actively draws all of the water out of the bucket pulls vital oxygen into the root zone.
- Maximum Versatility with Any Grow Medium: The AirCube System is the only system on the market that allows you to use any growing medium you like. Use coco coir, soil, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, hydroton, rockwool or any other medium you wish! This system is the most versatile Ebb and Flow bucket system in today's hydroponics industry.
- Temperature Control- with the fabric pots constructed with highly porous polypropylene fabric, heat dissipates easily and effectively. Unlike standard plastic pots, heat isn't trapped in the root zone. Heat in standard plastic containers can reach temperatures of up to 125 degrees. When this type of heat is trapped and unable to escape, it can damage your plant's health and limit the potential of your harvest. Growing in the AirCube System, plant roots grow cooler, healthier, and more vigorous.
- Largest Pots in its Class- this system features 5 Gallon grow buckets, the largest pot size of any other ebb and flow hydroponic system in the market.
- Modular and Expandable- start with 6 grow buckets and expand up to 36 grow buckets with the optional 105 gallons PopTank reservior!
- 1 x Advance Brain Controller Module
- 1 x 5 Gallon AirCube Buckets set (6 Buckets/Set)
- 1 x 25 Gallon Ultra Heavy Duty Collapsible Reservoir (Optional: 60 Gallon and 105 Gallon Reservoir Upgrade.)
- 2 x Fill and Drain pumps
- 3/4" Tubing
- Note: Grow medium not included with this hydroponic system
- Cube Pots = 10"L x 10"W x 12"H
- Brain Controller = 16"L x 13"W x 18"H
- 25 Gallon -18"L x 18"W x 27.5"H
- 60 Gallon- 23"L x 23"W x 33.5"H
- 105 Gallon- 28.9"L x 28.9"W x 41.3"H
Brain Controller Features:
- Adjustable upper float switches to adjust water level
- 14" maximum flood depth
- 3/4" connectors for increased water flow
- A double fail-safe float to protect against overflow.
- Built-in circuit protector from electrical or mechanical failure.
- Expandable up to 36 AirCube Buckets per controller!
Bucket System Features:
- 6 x 5-Gallon Active Oxygen Grow Buckets per set
- Proprietary Air Pruning fabric pots combined with raised bucket floor.
- All Fitting and connectors included
- 20 ft of 3/4" tubing included
- Use with any grow medium
Collapsible Reservoir Features:
- The heaviest duty collapsible reservoir on the market!
- Feel secure that the AirCube Collapsible reservoir is equally durable as standard non-collapsible reservoirs.
- Capacity markings for easy measuring.
- Made of strong, flexible material to hold water without the fear of tearing
- Collapsible design makes setup, breakdown, and storage a breeze
- Requires no tools to set up and operate
- Optional Sizes:
- 25 Gallons (up to 6 AirCube Buckets)
- 60 Gallon (up to 18 AirCube Buckets)
- 105 Gallon (up to 36 AirCube Buckets)
AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics System: Instruction Manual
Beautiful system, hands down the most convenient and hands off grow I’ve ever had. Also grown with Lotus Nutrients. With the best nutes you can grow some big flavorful fruits. Best nutrients hands down! Grow Ace sponsor me man, we can talk business.
I’m totally loving the system it’s only been 2 weeks and my plants are thriving so nice really nice growth for 2 weeks I’m very pleased
I am very excited to use my new innovative ebb and slow system. It fits my system of using soil as a medium, were I do not have to use a full hydroponics system I am unfamiliar with, but leaves the option open for later on.
I'm loving the aircube system the ladies are loving it 2 very easy assembly very easy set up very easy to dial it in the way you want to grow
If you have to spend a few days away from your garden, you can confidentiality do so with this system. I'm using clay pebbles as a medium so my system cycles 24 times a day and it's been flawless.