Grow up to 12 plants with massive roots with the 12 site AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics! This system is the one and only Ebb & Flow grow system on the market that combines the benefits of air pruning with a fully automated Ebb+Flow system! With the AirCube's proprietary fabric pot in bucket design, this system is guaranteed to outgrow any other Ebb + Flow system on the market. The results speak for themselves- grow MASSIVE roots that result in MASSIVE fruits!
- Air Pruning- Air Pruning only happens with fabric pots. As the roots reach the fabric walls of the pot, they penetrate and grow into the breathable fabric. Once penetrated, the roots are exposed to air, which causes the tips of the root to dehydrate and naturally prune themselves. This natural pruning process forces the roots to grow tons of lateral fibrous feeder roots. This results in a plant that utilizes the entire root zone and fills the entire pot with tons of roots. These fibrous feeder roots are incredibly effective in uptaking water and nutrients, resulting in a plant that grows healthier and more vigorously!
- Oxygen Benefits- Without oxygen, nutrient absorption cannot occur. On a molecular level, oxygen is needed to transmit nutrients across the cell walls and into the roots of a plant. With the AirCube's proprietary bottom lifted draining design, the system actively draws all of the water out of the bucket pulls vital oxygen into the root zone.
- Maximum Versatility with Any Grow Medium: The AirCube System is the only system on the market that allows you to use any growing medium you like. Use coco coir, soil, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, hydroton, rockwool or any other medium you wish! This system is the most versatile Ebb and Flow bucket system in today's hydroponics industry.
- Temperature Control- with the fabric pots constructed with highly porous polypropylene fabric, heat dissipates easily and effectively. Unlike standard plastic pots, heat isn't trapped in the root zone. Heat in standard plastic containers can reach temperatures of up to 125 degrees. When this type of heat is trapped and unable to escape, it can damage your plant's health and limit the potential of your harvest. Growing in the AirCube System, plant roots grow cooler, healthier, and more vigorous.
- Largest Pots in its Class- this system features 5 Gallon grow buckets, the largest pot size of any other ebb and flow hydroponic system in the market.
- Modular and Expandable- start with 6 grow buckets and expand up to 36 grow buckets with the optional 105 gallons PopTank reservoir!
- 1 x Advance Brain Controller Module
- 2 x 5 Gallon AirCube Grow Buckets Set (6 Buckets per set)
- 1 x 60 or 105 Gallon Ultra Heavy Duty Collapsible Reservoir
- 2 x Fill and Drain pumps
- 3/4" Tubing
- Note: Grow medium not included with this hydroponic system
- Cube Pots = 10"L x 10"W x 12"H
- Brain Controller = 16"L x 13"W x 18"H
- 25 Gallon -18"L x 18"W x 27.5"H
- 60 Gallon- 23"L x 23"W x 33.5"H
- 105 Gallon- 28.9"L x 28.9"W x 41.3"H
Brain Controller Features:
- Adjustable upper float switches to adjust the water level
- 14" maximum flood depth
- 3/4" connectors for increased water flow
- A double fail-safe float to protect against overflow.
- Built-in circuit protector from electrical or mechanical failure.
- Expandable up to 36 AirCube Buckets per controller!
Bucket System Features:
- 6 x 5-Gallon Active Oxygen Grow Buckets per set
- Proprietary Air Pruning fabric pots combined with raised bucket floor.
- All Fitting and connectors included
- 20 ft of 3/4" tubing included
- Use with any grow medium
Collapsible Reservoir Features:
- The heaviest duty collapsible reservoir on the market!
- Feel secure that the PopTank Collapsible reservoir is equally durable as standard non-collapsible reservoirs.
- Capacity markings for easy measuring.
- Made of strong, flexible material to hold water without the fear of tearing
- Collapsible design makes setup, breakdown, and storage a breeze
- Requires no tools to set up and operate
- Optional Sizes:
- 60 Gallon (up to 18 AirCube Buckets)
- 105 Gallon (up to 36 AirCube Buckets)
AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics System: Instruction Manual
Bought this product because it was the only I'd heard of that boasted being a hydroponic system that had the option of using soil.
I was skeptical y'all, really was.
But, with a super soil mix and using a blend of salts and organics, this thing, at least so far, is amazing! Yes, you can actually use soil!
I'm a seed to soil guy, have been all my life for the past 17 years. Can't beat the taste is all I'm saying. The comfort and ease of hydro coupled with the option of a soil medium is a total game changer.
System was easy enough to to set up. Easier than tents are anyway lol, and so far I've had no leaks, clogs, ect. Clogging was my #1 fear, but the fabric pots hold it in nice and tidy.
(If using soil, don't flood it. Keep the soil particles in the fabric pot and you'll be fine.)
Only thing is I wish it had a daily/weekly timer. If you're using soil, esp in veg/early flower, you really only need to water once every few days. Only in late flower do you gotta water daily. Still, amazing product and well worth the skrill.
Haven't completed a full run yet, so remind me in a year or so for a follow up review focusing on the longevity of the product, ect.
EDIT: 2 runs in and I LOVE IT. don't hesitate on this one!
I’m happy to write that the team at growace in particular Alvin is a difference maker. Alvin was careful to listen and understand my issue, quickly providing a solution to my situation. I will purchase again and again from growace as many stores stock similar products however customer service in this case makes the difference.
Absolutely love this unit. Planning on expanding it.
Very honestly! I had a problem and they fix it the situation rite away
AirCube Active Oxygen Ebb & Flow Grow System - 12 Site