The Yield Lab 1 Gallon 8 bag Filtration Kit is designed to safely and efficiently extract the valuable herbal resins and that plants naturally secrete. Variety of different sized screens from 220 micron to 25 micron can be combined to reach your different extraction requirements. You could use the plant extracts into cooking, perfumes, shampoos and soaps, beverages, and aromatherapy.
- Cubage: 1 Gallon
- Durable waterproof coated nylon material
- Built-in flexible cord for binding the filled bag
- Corresponding color and label for each micron screen
- Different sized layers for filtering herbal resins into different grades
- Bags Quantity: 4
- Screen Size:
- Purple 25 micron
- White 45 micron
- Yellow 73 micron
- Black 90 micron
- Orange 120 micron
- Red 160 micron
- Green 190 micron
- Blue 220 micron
- Place bags into bucket, starting with the 25 micron and ending with the 220 micron bag.
- Fill cold water into bucket to cover halfway full of the bags.
- Add your dried or frozen plant trimmings.
- Fill enough ice into bucket to the top of the bags.
- Stir the ice and plant trimmings for 15 to 20 minutes and sit back for 30 minutes.
- Pull out the bags one by one, draining away the water.
- Herbal extract is available to enjoy on the screen!
- 8x 1 Gallon Filtration Bags (25micron, 45micron, 73micron, 90micron, 120micron, 160micron, 190micron, 220micron)
* These filtration kits are made for proper legal use only.
These work well. The only thing is to add small amounts of trim at a time when mixing. The 1gal. size is easy to over fill. 2nd make sure to use a clean 1gal paint can to mix in. Not a 2 or 5 gal. bucket. The bags will not work when mixing, they will slide around in the bucket and not stir your trim. If you have a lot of trim. I suggest you buy the 5gal bags, which can be used in a bucket. The quality of the bags is top notch and looks like they will hold up to wear!!