If you're a commercial grower, looking to have the biggest harvest of your life, look no further than the AirCube 36 Site Ebb and Flow Hydroponic System! The AirCube system is the one and only system on the market to combine the benefits of AirPruning fabric pots with the full automation of an Ebb and Flow system. This results in amazing root development in each of the oversized 5 gallon buckets.
- Air Pruning- Air Pruning only happens with fabric pots. As the roots reach the fabric walls of the pot, they penetrate and grow into the breathable fabric. Once penetrated, the roots are exposed to air, which causes the tips of the root to dehydrate and naturally prune themselves. This natural pruning process forces the roots to grow tons of lateral fibrous feeder roots. This results in a plant that utilizes the entire root zone and fills the entire pot with tons of roots. These fibrous feeder roots are incredibly effective in uptaking water and nutrients, resulting in a plant that grows healthier and more vigorously!
- Oxygen Benefits- Without oxygen, nutrient absorption cannot occur. On a molecular level, oxygen is needed to transmit nutrients across the cell walls and into the roots of a plant. With the AirCube's proprietary bottom lifted draining design, the system actively draws all of the water out of the bucket pulls vital oxygen into the root zone.
- Maximum Versatility with Any Grow Medium: The AirCube System is the only system on the market that allows you to use any growing medium you like. Use coco coir, soil, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, hydroton, rockwool or any other medium you wish! This system is the most versatile Ebb and Flow bucket system in today's hydroponics industry.
- Temperature Control- with the fabric pots constructed with highly porous polypropylene fabric, heat dissipates easily and effectively. Unlike standard plastic pots, heat isn't trapped in the root zone. Heat in standard plastic containers can reach temperatures of up to 125 degrees. When this type of heat is trapped and unable to escape, it can damage your plant's health and limit the potential of your harvest. Growing in the AirCube System, plant roots grow cooler, healthier, and more vigorous.
- Largest Pots in its Class- this system features 5 Gallon grow buckets, the largest pot size of any other ebb and flow hydroponic system in the market.
- Modular and Expandable- start with 6 grow buckets and expand up to 36 grow buckets with the optional 105 gallons PopTank reservoir!
It is the most versatile multi-flow 36 site Ebb and flow system in the hydroponic niche. It is specially built to provide the required nutrients to the root of your plants. This flood and drain system allows you to use any grow medium you desire like soil, vermiculite, Rockwool, coco coir, hydroton, etc. In addition, it is highly compatible with the 6-site bucket system by AirCube.
The draining design at the bottom of buckets allows the system to drain out excess water from the bucket while pulling enough oxygen into the plant roots. This allows the root zone to prune its roots to create bigger root zones and larger plants. The grow buckets are also manufactured using food-grade plastic that makes them much easier to clean.
The heavy-duty collapsible water reservoir is durable and lightweight. It consists of marking for quick measuring. Its collapsible design lets you assemble, disassemble in a few minutes and store it with ease in the tightly-packed areas. This hydroponic system is also very easy to set up and use. The biggest advantage is that it does not require any equipment.
The grow pots allow your plant roots to breathe properly and prevent fungal damage. The MultiFlow Controller Module comes with ¾” connectors for better water flow and 14” flood depth. You can use it to fill and drain pumps.
Adjustable float switches let you adjust the watering level with much ease. It comes with a built-in circuit protector to safeguard it from mechanical or electrical failure. You can expand the system beyond six sites. This multi-flow system has a three years warranty.
- SKU/Model No.: AC-36HYDROKIT
1 x Advance Brain Controller Module
6 x 5 Gallon AirCube Grow Buckets Set (6 Buckets per set)
1 x 105 Gallon Ultra Heavy Duty Collapsible Reservoir
2 x Fill and Drain pumps
Note: Grow medium not included with this hydroponic system
- Cube Pots = 10"L x 10"W x 12"H
- Brain Controller = 16"L x 13"W x 18"H
- 105 Gallon Reservoir - 28.9"L x 28.9"W x 41.3"H
Brain Controller Features:
- Adjustable upper float switches to adjust the water level
- 14" maximum flood depth
- 3/4" connectors for increased water flow
- A double fail-safe float to protect against overflow.
- Built-in circuit protector from electrical or mechanical failure.
- Expandable up to 36 AirCube Buckets per controller!
Bucket System Features:
- 6 x 5-Gallon Active Oxygen Grow Buckets per set
- Proprietary Air Pruning fabric pots combined with raised bucket floor.
- All Fitting and connectors included
- 20 ft of 3/4" tubing included
- Use with any grow medium
Collapsible Reservoir Features:
- The heaviest duty collapsible reservoir on the market!
- Feel secure that the PopTank Collapsible reservoir is equally durable as standard non-collapsible reservoirs.
- Capacity markings for easy measuring.
- Made of strong, flexible material to hold water without the fear of tearing
- Collapsible design makes setup, breakdown, and storage a breeze
- Requires no tools to set up and operate
- 105 Gallon (up to 36 AirCube Buckets)
AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics System: Instruction Manual