In 2011 a collaboration of engineers, designers and experienced indoor horticulturists reinvented the grow tent with a product that was thicker, stronger and contained all of the features that frustrated growers had long been asking for. They decided to name their new product Gorilla; a fitting moniker considering the intelligence, durability and strength evident in their unique design. This new range included the Gorilla 48 Inch x 96 Inch Grow Tent (4’ x 8’) which is height adjustable and perfectly proportioned for a medium sized indoor garden.
Designed by expert growers, it should come as no surprise that the Gorilla includes so many useful features. For improved access to all areas of the grow tent the Gorilla 48 inch x 96 inch has wraparound zippers that encompass the entire tent perimeter, plus large ‘EZ View’ windows for when gardeners want to visually inspect their crop without opening the sides and compromising the climate within the tent. For improved function and organization, the interior is fitted with a convenient tool pouch and the double cinching ducting ports have been logically positioned for use with closed loop grow lamps.
The surface temperature of the Gorilla grow tent is kept cooler thanks to the infrared blocking roof and superior insulation offered by the 1680D Diamond Reflective walls. This technology means that the interior of the grow tent is highly reflective, ensuring that the maximum level of usable light is dispersed directly down at the plants. The 1680D fabric (a method of rating material density) is substantially thicker than most competitors grow tents (on average 3-9 times the density) and this provides growers with greater levels of insulation. This, in turn, improves the ability to control the climate, minimize sound and odors from within the garden, and also prevents water from seeping out of the grow tent and damaging the surroundings.
The steel frame of the Gorilla grow tent can hold up 500 lbs. of weight, making it safer to work with and more secure. To stop insects from attacking the plants within all vents and ducting on the Gorilla grow tent feature micro mesh pre-filters which are fully adjustable and bug resistant.
- Height adjustable and perfectly proportioned for a medium sized indoor garden.
- Ducting ports have been logically positioned for use with closed loop grow lamps.
- Surface temperature is kept cooler thanks to the infrared blocking roof.
- Superior insulation offered by the 1680D Diamond Reflective walls.
- Can hold up 500 lbs. of weight, making it safer to work with and more secure.
- Dimensions: 4’ x 8’ x 6’ 11”
- Height w/ Extension Kit:7’ 11”
- Height w/ 2’ Extension Kit: 8’ 11”
- ShippingWeight: 81.4 lbs.
- CanvasDensity: 1680D
- PoleDiameter: 22mm
- DoorQuantity: 3
- DuctingPortQuantity: 8 (11" Double Cinching)
- ElectricalPortQuantity: 4 (3")
- PackageDimensions: 50.0”L x 16.8”W x 7.8”H
STRONG ! Was well thought out and quality made, just told my friend to get one! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!