The AirCube Advanced Brain controller is designed specifically for the AirCube Active Oxygen Grow Ebb & Flow System. With a build-in timer and multiple water level sensors, set up a fully automated growing system. 1 Advance Brain controller can control up to 36 AirCube buckets!
The advanced brain controller comes with a flood and drain water pumps, all the connectors, drain tube fittings and 15 feet of tubing . Rest assured, the system has multiple safety features including a built-in circuit protector and a double fail safe float valve to protect against water overflow.
- Adjustable upper float switches to adjust the water level
- 14" maximum flood depth
- 3/4" connectors for increased water flow
- A double fail-safe float to protect against overflow.
- Built-in circuit protector from electrical or mechanical failure.
- Expandable up to 36 AirCube Buckets per controller!
The controller can connect at least 36 aircube buckets to the system.
- SKU/Model No.: CU-AC-CNTR
- 7-Gallon Controller Brain Module (1)
- ¾’’ Straight Controller (7)
- ¾’’ Stopper (4)
- ¾’’ Rubber Grommet (8)
- 15’ Length Tubing (1)
- Vacuum Break Barbed Elbow (1)
- 317 GPH Water Pump (2)
- 2x Water Pumps (1x Fill Pump, 1x Drain Pump)
- All connectors needed for the 3/4" ports for Multi Flow pots,
- Fill/drain tubes and pump fittings
AirCube Active Oxygen Hydroponics System: Instruction Manual
This system is the ultimate bucket system for ebb and flow!
I’ve only been using the system with AirCube Advanced Brain Controller Module for a few weeks and I think it handles its job well. Could not be more pleased. The staff at Growace was friendly and knowledgeable and beyond helpful when I called with question. I will continue to do business with Growace.
This system is awesome with easy setup and does as advertized
The GrowAce AirCube is a engineering marvel! It's very user friendly with simplicity and easy to assemble.
Got everything connected and ran for 24 hours to check for leaks and floor is dry. Just waiting on an additional led then it's on. Seems to be a solid system.