Are you struggling with rooting your cuttings? Do your cuttings take longer than usual to develop roots? Try the Dip’N Grow 1 Gal Rooting Hormone, a high-quality seed starting product that is convenient to use. Dip your cuttings in the Dip’N Grow 1 Gal Rooting Hormone to develop roots within a few days.
- Self Sanitizing: As alcohol is used as a solvent in the preparation of Dip N Grow rooting hormone, it is self-sanitizing. Users don’t need to worry about cross-contamination issues.
- Quick Action: The Dip N Grow acts fast and boosts the growth of roots for your cuttings within a few days or using the product.
- Easy to Use: The Dip N Grow rooting hormone is very easy to use, even for first-time users. Simply mix the solution in water, dip the cuttings for a few seconds and plant them in the soil mix.
- Multipurpose: The product is multipurpose as you can use it for the propagation of hardwoods, herbs, succulents, and crops.
Dip’ n Grow is one of the best rooting hormone concentrate solutions available on the market. Nursery and university propagators use this seed starter product to increase their yields year after year. Dip 'n Grow is found to be less expensive and easier to use than other rooting solutions available in the market.
Dip 'n Grow contains a liquid concentrate that needs to be diluted in water to the required concentration. The proven formula contains two root-forming auxins (IBA and NAA). Alcohol is used as a solvent for the active ingredients, so Dip 'n Grow is self-sanitizing, eliminating cross-contamination issues.
The product is available in a 1-gallon bottle in online and offline stores. As the product is available in concentrate form, users can mix it in water to make a usable solution for rooting cuttings.
Using the Dip' N Grow rooting hormone is very easy as all you need to do is mix a small amount of the product into the water to make a solution. The amount of rooting hormone you need depends on the type of plants on which you are going to use the solution.
How to Use the Dip N Grow Rooting Hormone: After creating a solution of the rooting hormone, dip the basal end of the cutting upto one inch in the solution for 3 to 5 seconds. Then place the cuttings into a planting medium such as vermiculite, pumice, perlite, or coco peat. Keep the cuttings in a greenhouse environment. Rooting will take place in several weeks to a month.
- SKU/Model No: DG12804
- Available in a 1-gallon bottle
- Self Sanitizing
- Easy to Use
- Suitable for a variety of plants
- To be used for propagation of roots