A float valve is your one-stop solution for all the reservoir and tank filling needs. The float valve comes with 3/8" quick fittings to attach to your reservoir or tank without any hassle. It is the best device to put into use to stop water wastage. Made with high-quality stainless steel, this float valve is also corrosion and rust-resistant.
- Stainless Steel: it is made with high-quality stainless steel; hence it is durable and rust and corrosion-resistant. You can rest assured; it will not stop working until long.
- Mounting Accessories: The product comes pre-packed with mounting nuts and rubber seals for you to mount it in the reservoir or your tank easily.
- Multiuse: You can easily use it in tanks, reservoirs, flush tanks, irrigation tanks, etc. Its main purpose is to stop the overflow of water, irrespective of the place it is used in.
- Removable Accessories: The accessories such as quick-connect fittings are removable. They are not threaded with the product but are attached with nuts. Hence you can easily replace them with reducers or T-type elbows.
The float valve w/3/8" quick connect fittings is available at the most affordable prices. You can use it to control the water levels in your tank or reservoir. You can work on your other projects without worrying about water overflowing from the tank.
The float valve is designed to stop the inflow of water after the water reaches the preset level. You can fix the valve horizontally or vertically. The valve will float in the water, and as the water level rises, the float will also rise. When the float reaches the preset level, it will stop the inflow of water. Hence complete security against any water wastage.
The material used to make this float valve is a high-quality plastic that does not wear off in the water and stainless steel that makes the mounting part of the product. Stainless steel is a strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant material.
The float valve is extremely durable. However, during the maintenance check, if you find the valve is broken or cracked, you will need to change it. Otherwise, occasional oiling will keep the valve working for long. The product comes pre-packed with ½" barbed fittings and ¼" or 3/8" quick connects. They are removable accessories.
You can use a reducer or a 'T' elbow as and when you feel the need to. The other parts that come with this device are the mounting nut and rubber seal. Use these accessories to place the product in your tank carefully. The mounting nut and rubber seal are packed in separate packets for retail sale also.
- Model No./ SKU: DL-741138