The Yield Lab 1000w HPS Cool Hood Reflector Digital Dimming Ballast Grow Light Kit comes with everything you need for an efficient lighting source for your plant or garden. Comparable to Quantum Horticulture Ballasts, the grow light kit includes the new Yield Lab digital ballast that offers great benefits and more control over your grow light system. With the dimmable feature, you are able to reduce excessive heat during hot days by turning the dimming knob as low as 50% of the light's heat emission. You are also able to reduce lumen intensity during early plant growth and provide high output intensity during later stages. Reducing the light intensity also provides a more comfortable area when working in your garden. Having a dimmable ballast will greatly reduce heat output, prevents burning of plants, improves quality and control, and helps you save time, energy and money. This Grow Light Kit also includes a Yield Lab HPS (High Pressure Sodium) bulb, a light hanger set, the Yield Lab Air Cool Hood and a free timer.
Yield Lab 100W High Pressure Sodium Bulb:
Warranty: 1 year
- Power: 1000 watts (High efficiency)
- Expected Life Span: 24,000 hours
- Lumen: 130,000 lumens
- Color Temperature: 2,100K
- Contains 30% more blue spectrum.
- Best choice for Plants Yield
- High output, high luminescence efficiency.
- Fit for all standard 1000 watts HPS grow light systems
- Fit for the Heliophile, such as Rose and Camellia, which grows better at longer sunshine time.
Pass UL and CE Certificate
Yield Lab 1000W Digital Dimmable Ballast:
*Comparable to Quantum Horticulture 1000w Dimmable Ballast
Warranty: 3 year
- Safety Certifications: UL, CE, RoHS
- Convertable for HPS and MH lamps
- Low power consumption
- Protection Functions:
-Open circuit protection
- -Short circuit protection
- -Ignition failure protection
- -Over heat protection
- Completely silent so no more humming and buzzing
- Dimming feature to decrease output and intensity whenever necessary.
- Rated Power: 1000 watts
- Amperage: 9.1Amps @ 120V/ 4.5Amps @ 240V
- Specified Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Working Voltage Range: 120V/240V(240V wire not included)
- With a 8-1/3ft. power cord to wall (US standard plug)
6" Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflector Hood:
Warranty: 3 year
- Air cooling
- Galvanized steel with white powder coating
- 4 sides aluminum reflectors provide broader and brighter light coverage
- Aerodynamic design assure max airflow and cooling
- Sponge seals around the lense cover glass assures 99.99% airtight seal.
- Restrike bend above the bulb offer optimum performance
- Matching V Hooks for easy hanging
- Dimensions: (19"L x 17"W x 8"H)
Complete Digital Installation & 12 Week Grow Guide:
Each Yield Lab Grow Light Kit comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide that walks you through setting up and using your brand new grow light. Our 12 Week Indoor Grow Guide will show you how to maintain a healthy indoor grow room including lighting and feeding schedules, pH and PPM levels, and optimal environmental conditions like temperature and humidity.
Timer: (Free Gift)
- Safe and easy to use
- Ensure timer is disconnected from power supply.
- Press down the segment push buttons according to how long you require the system to stay on.
- Each segment is 15 minutes.
- Turn the timer dial until the black pointer is set to the present time.
- Plug in your grow light system to the timer and then the timer to the power supply socket and switch the socket on.
- Timer and your light system go working till the stop time.
- The timer can be overridden by moving the red switch on the side.
- CE approval
- Timer Power: Max Wattage 1800W; Max Current 110-120V/50Hz
- 1x Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb
- 1x Yield Lab 1000W Digital Electronic Ballast
- 1x Yield Lab 6" Air Cooled Reflector Hood
- 1x Ceramic Socket
- 1x Hanging Ratchet kit
- 1x Free Timer
Yield Lab 1000w HPS Cool Hood Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit
i have just harvested my first crop from my new 1000w light. WOW I know the light is not the only thing thay matters but it is the top. I have recommended this to friends and they have come back to say thank you. I can see getting the same when I need to buy next time. Thanks for selling products that work as good as your adds say.Harry
Yield Lab 1000w HPS Cool Hood Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit is the best. I had a problem with the ballast that kept blowing the fuses in my home and finely poppedthe fuse in the ballast. ( By the way there is a backup fuse next to the fuse being used..) but customer support was supper fast with a replacement, saving my project. They also, included a new HPS bulb.Great Job AceGrow, This is the way to run a Great USA Company.Thanks,Ronco Man !!!!
Cannot say enough good things about this hood and ballast set up. The hood with or with out the glass reflects an amazing amount of light. My light meter doesn't have any significant drop off until you get past 7.1 feet in both directions. The ballast runs so quiet I cannot hear it over my oscillating fan even when standing right next to it and it runs so cool I didn't even think twice about keeping it in the same room with the lights. The ratchet hangers are top notch and more than capable of holding these lights up. Only the timer was a bit cheesy but really what can you expect for the price your paying!!! At this price I wouldn't have any trouble having to go out and get my own timer and use this one as a back up in emergencies. The only reason why its not 5 stars and is only 4 is because the ballast died on me 29 days into the grow. Which isn't kinda fair as these guys aren't the ones putting them together and are probably WAY more frustrated with there being bad ballasts than we ever could be. They have to deal with both the frustrations associated with the manufacturer and disgruntled customers taking it out on them. I know I was in their shoes once and learned the hard way that unless you put them together yourself, top to bottom, your always having to deal with poor workmanship because of high volume and just the bad juju that comes with assembly line electronic products! The higher the volume the higher the fall out. its just human nature. I have ordered a 2nd 1000w set up.