Introducing the world’s first 1,000W Ceramic Metal Halide lamp. As a direct replacement for your existing 1,000 watt HID fixtures, this 1,000W CMH lamp provides the absolute highest photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) to your specialty flowering plants. Emitting an astonishing PPFD and with an extremely high CRI this lamp will not only increase your overall dry weight but will also raise the quality of your harvest. Grower’s Choice has continuously produced the world’s most accurate spectrum, closely replicating the sheer power of the sun. By using existing double-ended fixtures with our new 1,000 watt CMH lamp you can completely overhaul the lighting in your facility, and enjoy watching your yields increase as your temperatures decrease.
4K CMH: Grower’s Choice 4k-CMH Daylight lamp is the best option for hearty vegetative growth leading to a healthy bloom phase. With a Color Rendering Index of 98 and intense full spectrum the Grower’s Choice 4k lamp provides near sunlight photon output. This leads to healthier and more robust vegetative growth.
- Upgrades your standard DE fixture to an CMH/LEC fixture to instantly increase yield per watt
- Produces more PAR per watt than standard Metal Halide
- Richest spectrum on the market
- CRI of 98 makes this lamp the closest solution to sunlight available
- Promotes extremely tight internodal spacing, leading to more flowering sites and a fuller canopy
- Offers significant improvement in spectral quality over standard Metal Halide
- Color: 4200K
- Type: DE-CMH
- Wattage: 1000W
- Initial Par: 1900 umol/s
- CRI: 98
- Hours: 10,000
- Manufacturer: Grower's Choice