The DL GOBP 1530 booster pump is made to increase the water pressure in Growonix RO filters. It can raise the pressure of water up to 78 psi, even if the initial pressure is as low as 10 psi. The pump has features like overheat protection and adjustable output pressure to deliver high performance and efficiency.
- Adjustable Pressure: The water pump comes with adjustable water pressure that you can increase up to 78 psi. This feature is beneficial in conditions when the initial water pressure is low.
- Ultra-High Flow: It can boost the pressure in EX and GX series filters up to 720 gallons per day at a ratio of 1:1. Best to use on devices that require high pressure of water for working.
- Overheat Protection: The pump is equipped with overheat protection technology that enables it to run continuously without heating. There is also no risk of burning out.
- High-Pressure Cutoff: The high-pressure cut-off feature is given to make it easy to use with faucets and float valves.
The pump is made for:
- Growonix GX 150
- GX- 200
- GX- 300
- GX, 400
- EX-100 filters
It can be used in any of these devices to enhance the water pressure and flow rate.
What Does the Package Include?
The pump comes with:
- Membrane flush kit
- Drain clamp
- Membrane wrench
- 3/8" Ball valve
- User guide to make it easy for the user to understand before using the device.
Pressure is adjustable
Designed for rigorous and continuous use
Comprised with overheat protection
Built-in high-pressure release cutoff makes this easy pump use with float valves or faucets
12000-hour brush life motor makes this little pump an industry-standard workhorse
Dimensions: 25 x 10 x 31 inches
Made for: Growonix GX 150, GX- 200, GX- 300, GX, 400, and EX-100