Specifically designed for indoor growers seeking a tent suited to hydroponics, the LAGarden 60” x 60” x 78” Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent is reliable and well-built. Certain to impress even seasoned hydroponic growers, the LAGarden 60 x 60 uses the very latest grow tent technology to create an environment that is ideal for indoor cultivation.
The all-new LAGarden 60 x 60 has an upgraded interior compared to earlier models, utilizing a fantastic product that has in the past been used by NASA in their construction of the Echo satellites. Known as mylar film, this thin plastic coating has been applied to the inside of the grow tent in order to maximize the reflective properties of the walls (for improved dispersion of light). With a high tensile strength making it harder to damage, the mylar coating will assist in keeping the grow tent in top working order for many years to come. The chemical stability of mylar is particularly important considering the changing environment within a grow tent; despite fluctuations in heat and humidity, the mylar won’t deteriorate or warp.
The outside of the LAGarden 60 x 60 grow tent is covered by 600D oxford cloth, a hard-wearing material that will effectively block light and unwanted microorganisms from penetrating. The 600D rating confirms that this is a particularly dense type of fabric which in turn makes it an excellent insulator for the grow tent. Superior insulation will enable the grow tent to maintain a stable climate inside the grow tent, while simultaneously preventing unpleasant odors or the sound of noisy cooling fans from spreading through to the rest of the house.
Capable of supporting grow light systems weighing up to 264 lbs., the LAGarden 60 x 60 has a strong metal frame that has been painted to prevent corrosion. Each rod within the frame has the potential to individually support as much as 88 lbs., yet the frame itself is surprisingly simple to assemble (with easy to follow instructions included). Also included are a waterproof floor tray and a collection of 4 nylon belts which can be used to hang a grow light system.
- Uses the latest technology to create an environment that is ideal for indoor cultivation.
- Mylar coating applied to the inside walls to maximize the reflective properties.
- Exterior is covered by oxford cloth, a hard-wearing material that will effectively block light.
- Superior insulation will enable the grow tent to maintain a stable climate inside the grow tent.
- Capable of supporting grow light systems weighing up to 264 lbs.
- Dimensions: 60"(L)x60"(W)x78"(H)
- Exterior Material: Heavy duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth
- Interior Material: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 264 lbs.
- EachRodCapacity: 88 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: White paint coated metal rods
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” or 8” Fan and Filter Output (Vent Rings are NOT included. Sold separately in store)
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, & 1000w grow lights and T5 lights for propagation