Now with an upgraded reflective interior and an environment that is 100% lightproof, the new LAGarden 48" x 24" x 60" Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is perfectly suited for hydroponic indoor gardens, with a lowered ceiling that makes it more suitable for use in attics or basements.
The durable metal frame of the LAGarden 48 x 24 has been coated with white paint to improve its resistance to corrosion and has the capacity to support a total weight of 176 lbs. (although each rod can carry up to 88 lbs.). The LAGarden hydroponic indoor grow tent has been specifically designed for easy assemblage, so the grow tent can be ready for the installation of the grow light system in as little as 15 minutes.
In order to produce a completely lightproof environment the exterior of the LAGarden 48 x 24 grow tent is draped in oxford cloth, a heavy-duty material that offers superior longevity for indoor growers. While many of the cheaper plastic grow tents are susceptible to snagging and tearing (very easy to do when working in an enclosed space with gardening tools), the 210D oxford cloth will resist smaller scratches or accidental nicks that could otherwise lead to serious damage. This heavy cloth also acts as an excellent form of insulation, a very important feature of any successful indoor garden that requires a controlled and stable climate. The grow tent facilitates easy access to the inside thanks to exterior zippers for the large entry door.
In order to better support healthy plant growth, LAGarden has fitted their hydroponic indoor grow tents with an upgraded mylar interior which is highly reflective. This ensures superior light distribution which will help plants to grow at a controlled and healthy rate. The waterproof nature of the mylar is also useful for preventing any moisture from escaping, giving growers peace of mind that their grow tent won’t accidentally cause minor flooding to the home.
In addition to the mylar reflective grow tent, LAGarden also includes a waterproof floor tray, plus 4 x complimentary nylon belts that have been designed to assist with the hanging of grow lights.
- Upgraded reflective interior and an environment that is 100% lightproof.
- The durable metal frame has the capacity to support a total weight of 176 lbs.
- Draped in oxford cloth, a heavy-duty material that offers superior longevity for indoor growers.
- Easy access to the inside thanks to exterior zippers for the large entry door.
- Waterproof nature of the mylar is also useful for preventing any moisture from escaping.
- Size: 48"(L)x24"(W)x60"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty nylon 210D oxford cloth
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 176 lbs.
- Each Rod Capacity: 88 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: White paint coated metal rods
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” and 8” fan and filter output (vent rings are not included. sold separately in store)
Awesome Tent! Works perfectly with my Atreum Lighting HYDRA-3200.
Good sales good products. But sometimes product is not in stock after you purchase and you have to wait longer than expected. Still my main place for supplies
Sturdy bars that lock into place. Air vent holes have velcro to re seal. Holds humidity very good. Includes a roll of silver tape to repair rips and holes
Great product! I assembled it by myself in less than 15 minutes. I am very impressed with the quality off the materials and construction. It is going to work perfect for what I need. Thank you GrowAce.com and LAGarden!
This product was easy to assemble, is quite sturdy, and provides enough space for 3-4 happy plants. I have 5 in there now and it's crowded. Ventilation is critical because the heat from even my fluorescent lights gets trapped. I've got a Phat filter pulling air out, and a fan at the front bottom pushing cooler air in. It's perfect for small spaces, and shorter plants.