A great solution for gardeners seeking a small to medium indoor grow setup, the LAGarden 48" x 48" x 84" Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is designed for use with a hydroponics system. Comparable with the original LAGarden 48 x 48 hydroponic grow tent, this new model has a higher ceiling height to allow for larger grow light systems or taller plants.
The exterior of the LAGarden reflective hydroponics grow tent is a heavy duty fabric called oxford cloth, which has a material density of 210D (a method for rating the thickness of cloth). This fabric is utilized due to its impervious nature to snags and tears (an important feature when working with sharp gardening tools within the confined space of a grow tent) and its superior insulating ability. A well-insulated grow tent will maintain a more even temperature internally, in addition to reducing sound or odors that might otherwise be disrupting to growers and their families. The interior of the tent can be easily accessed via a large door with external zipper, which will ensure the tent is fully sealed up once the door is closed.
The inside of the reflective hydroponic grow tent is something truly special: a highly reflective mylar coating which is also waterproof. Mylar technology was first used by NASA in the construction of satellites but it has now become popular for grow tents thanks to its chemical stability. Regardless of changes in air temperature or moisture content, the mylar will not warp or release any toxins that could be harmful to plants. This gives growers peace of mind that their plants are well protected.
The LAGarden 48 x 48 grow tent has a paint coated metal frame that can support a total weight of 176 lbs. This frame is easy to assemble (the grow tent comes with detailed instructions) and is durable enough to last for the life of the grow tent (no need to worry about bent poles or snapped supports).
Included with the LAGarden 48 x 48 is the grow tent itself (including cover and frame), the instructions for putting it all together, plus a complimentary set of 4 x nylon belts for use in hanging grow lights, and a waterproof floor tray.
- The new model has a higher ceiling height to allow for larger grow light systems or taller plants.
- Exterior is a heavy duty fabric called oxford cloth, which has a material density of 210D.
- The tent interior has a highly reflective mylar coating which is also waterproof.
- Paint coated metal frame that can support a total weight of 176 lbs.
- Complimentary 4 x nylon belts for use in hanging grow lights, plus a waterproof floor tray.
- Size: 48"(L)x48"(W)x84"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty nylon 210D oxford cloth
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 176 lbs.
- Each Rod Capacity: 66 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: Firm powder coated metal
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” and 8” fan and filter output (vent rings are not included. sold separately in store)
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, 1000w and T5 lights for propagation