For serious indoor gardeners seeking to harvest an impressive array of herbs, fruits, vegetables or seasonal fruits, the LAGarden 120" x 120" x 78" Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is the way to go. At an impressive 10’ x 10’ and with a ceiling height of 6’ 5”, this spacious indoor grow tent is specifically designed for use with a hydroponic system, and provides easy access to the interior, with plenty of space inside for maneuvering among the plants.
The newly released LAGarden 120 x 120 has an upgraded design guaranteed to impress even seasoned indoor horticulturists. Chief amongst these new features is the inclusion of a mylar coating on the interior of the tent. This lightweight plastic film is both waterproof and highly reflective, producing a more even distribution of light throughout the grow tent and helping plants to achieve their full growth potential. Mylar was originally used by NASA for their Echo satellites but is becoming popular in other industries thanks to its chemical stability and high tensile strength.
The exterior of the grow tent uses a heavy duty fabric known as oxford cloth, which is 100% lightproof with a density rated at 600D (with this method of grading material the higher the number, the denser the fabric). This thick covering provides excellent insulation for the hydroponic setup, keeping the climate well balanced and protecting against harmful microorganisms that can penetrate through thinner fabrics. There is a large door fitted into the side of the tent for easy access to the interior, plus 2 x large viewing windows that allow for regular monitoring of the plants without disrupting the delicate internal climate.
The upgraded LAGarden 120 x 120 hydroponic grow tent comes with a lightweight and easy to assemble aluminum frame. By building the frame from aluminum, LAGarden has ensured that, despite the large size of the grow tent, it will not be too heavy. For improved ventilation, the grow tent has also incorporated a series of air ducts with mesh covers which allow for adequate airflow but at the same time prevents insects from invading the garden.
- Specifically designed for use with a hydroponic system.
- Mylar coating on the interior is lightweight, waterproof and highly reflective.
- Exterior uses a heavy duty fabric known as oxford cloth, which is 100% lightproof.
- Large door fitted into the side of the tent for easy access to the interior.
- Lightweight and easy to assemble aluminum frame.
- Dimensions: 120"(L)x120"(W)x78"(H)
- Exterior Material: Heavy duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth
- Interior Material: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 86 lbs.
- EachRodCapacity: 33 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: Aluminum
- Vents: Multiple vents for 4”, 6” or 8” fan filter or ducting
- CompatibleWith: 2 sets of 600w or 1000w grow lights or 2 sets of T5 lights for propagation
Pro's, Good tent, strong material easy to put up, only took about 1 hour, definitely recommend having someone help put it together. Shipping was fast, con's. The pipes that connect for the frame didn't have precise holes, and that's about it overall really pleased with the tent, and the company.