Many people living in small homes may despair of ever being able to grow their own herbs or vegetables, but now, thanks to the latest innovation from LAGarden, even the most space restricted grower has room for a hydroponic tent. The new LAGarden 24" x 24" x 36" Mini Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is specifically designed to fit comfortably in small spaces, but with all of the features that a grower will need for cultivating a small hydroponic garden.
The LAGarden Mini is small enough to fit even in a tiny inner-city apartment, yet is highly effective at growing indoor plants. The grow tent comes with easy to follow instructions for assembling the tent, plus 2 x complimentary nylon belts which can be used for hanging grow lights. The Mini grow tent also comes with a floor tray that will protect the surroundings from water damage.
The tent frame is made of sturdy metal rods which have been coated with paint in order to ward off corrosion. The rod connectors have been built for durability, ensuring that they won’t easily break when setting up or moving the grow tent. This frame is then covered by an exterior of oxford cloth, a heavy duty material with a density rating of 210D which works to prevent light from entering the grow tent, as well as to insulate the interior. Inside the grow tent has been lined with a highly reflective diamond mylar film which has a high tensile strength and is chemically stable.
To ensure adequate airflow within the LAGarden Mini grow tent, there are multiple ventilation slots that are 3” long, sufficiently sized for fresh air to pass through but small enough to protect the plants from any strong gusts of wind that may come through an open window. There are also several vents for 3” and 5” fan and filter outputs (with vent rings available for separate purchase).
An important feature of the LAGarden Mini mylar reflective grow tent is the mosquito-shielding technology. Any place where moisture gathers is an attractive breeding ground for mosquitoes to lay eggs, but no grower wants to be cultivating a mosquito colony within their hydroponic grow tent! To prevent access to mosquitoes there are a series of dense screens that shield all of the vents while still allowing plenty of fresh air through.
- Small enough to fit even in a tiny inner-city apartment.
- Frame is made of sturdy metal rods which have been coated with paint to ward off corrosion.
- Oxford cloth exterior works to insulate and prevent light from entering the grow tent.
- Inside the grow tent has been lined with a highly reflective diamond mylar film.
- Mosquito-shielding technology prevents access to mosquitoes.
- Size: 24 "(L)x24"(W)x36"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty nylon 210D lightproof oxford cloth
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- FrameMaterial: Firm powder coated metal
- Vents: Vents for 3” and 5” fan and filter output (vent rings are not included. sold separately in store)