An excellent solution for home growers seeking a small but reliable hydroponic setup, the LAGarden 32" x 32" x 63" Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is easy to assemble and competitively priced. Specially designed for use with a hydroponic system, the LAGarden 32 x 32 reflective grow tent has a lower ceiling ideally suited to smaller spaces such as attics or basements.
LAGarden have sought to develop a grow tent that will be long-lasting and functional, in addition to being strong enough to support most typical grow light systems. With this in mind, the frame is made of a sturdy metal that has been powder coated to ensure corrosion won’t set in even when exposed to high levels of humidity. Capable of supporting up to 176 lbs., the grow tent has a collection of ceiling support poles which can each carry as much as 66 lbs. This makes it easier for growers to install grow light systems that are spaced out to suit their plant’s needs, not restricted by limitations on weight distribution.
A really exciting feature of the new LAGarden 32 x 32 reflective hydroponic grow tent is the inclusion of a mylar coating on the tent interior. This plastic film was originally used by NASA for application on intergalactic satellites and creates a highly reflective atmosphere inside the grow tent, which can lead to higher plant yields. Mylar is very stable chemically (so it won’t be adversely affected by changes in humidity or temperature), as well as being lightweight, yet with a high tensile strength. This protects the lining from easily tearing, a common problem with grow tents when sharp gardening tools are used in confined spaces.
The exterior of the grow tent is a heavy duty fabric known as oxford cloth, which gives the LAGarden mylar reflective grow tent a greater layer of insulation. Insulation is an often overlooked feature of grow tents, but it is vital for keeping the climate inside the tent stable, as well as for blocking exterior light and containing smells and sounds. To allow airflow without compromising the lightproof exterior, the hydroponic grow tent has a set of double vents, plus several ducting ports that are compatible with fan and filter outputs of various sizes (4”, 6” and 8”).
The LAGarden 32 x 32 grow tent comes with a complimentary set of 4 nylon belts to assist with hanging grow lights, in addition to a waterproof floor tray.
- Excellent solution for home growers seeking a small but reliable hydroponic setup.
- Frame is made of a sturdy metal powder coated to ensure corrosion won’t set in.
- Capable of supporting up to 176 lbs.
- Mylar coating on the tent interior creates a highly reflective atmosphere inside the grow tent.
- Several ducting ports that are compatible with fan and filter outputs of various sizes.
- Size: 32"(L) x 32"(W) x 63"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty nylon 210D oxford cloth
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 176 lbs.
- Each Rod Capacity: 66 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: Firm powder coated metal
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” and 8” fan and filter output (vent rings are not included. sold separately in store)
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, 1000w and T5 lights for propagation