With a sizable growth footprint and plenty of height for cultivating taller plants, the LAGarden 96" x 48" x 78" Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent is well-built and has a great reputation. Designed specifically to assist with hydroponic gardens, the LAGarden 96 x 48 uses the latest technology to help growers achieve a superior crop.
Often the quality of a grow tent comes back to the nature of the fabric used. In most grow tents there will be a denser outer layer (usually some type of heavy-duty canvas) and a reflective inner layer which will help with the even distribution of light. The LAGarden 96 x 48 has an outer shell made from oxford cloth with a denier rating of 600D. This rating shows the thread thickness of a fabric, with higher numbers equaling stronger and thicker fabric. By using a 600D material on the exterior of the grow tent, LAGarden is ensuring that their grow tent will be hard-wearing and long-lasting, while simultaneously providing a greater level of insulation. A feature that is often overlooked, insulation will mean the difference between an indoor garden that you can hear (and possibly smell!) from your living room compared to one that traps odors and sounds.
The important inner layer of the grow tent has been coated with mylar, a high-tech product that was first used by NASA in the production of satellites. Not only is mylar very reflective (resulting in improved growing conditions for plants), but it is also high tensile (which means it won’t rip easily) and chemically stable (no warping or degrading), making it ideal for use within the changing climate of an indoor garden.
The metal frame of the tent has been coated in paint to protect from corrosion and is strong enough to support up to 352 lbs. of weight (an impressive number for a grow tent). The individual rods that make up the frame can support 88 lbs. apiece, allowing for greater versatility in the hanging design of the selected grow light system. To assist with installing grow lights, LAGarden will include a free set of 6 x nylon belts with each 96 x 48 grow tent. They also throw in a complimentary flood tray which is removable for easy emptying.
- A sizable growth footprint and plenty of height for cultivating taller plants.
- An outer shell made from oxford cloth with a denier rating of 600D.
- Hard-wearing and long-lasting, while simultaneously providing a greater level of insulation.
- Inner walls are coated with highly reflective mylar.
- The metal frame of the tent has been coated in paint to protect from corrosion.
- Dimensions: 96"(L)x48"(W)x78"(H)
- Exterior Material: Heavy duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth
- Interior Material: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
- Weight Capacity: 352 lbs.
- EachRodCapacity: 88 lbs.
- FrameMaterial: White paint coated metal rods
- Vents: Vents for 4”, 6” or 8” Fan and Filter Output (Vent Rings are NOT included. Sold separately in store)
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, & 1000w grow lights and T5 lights for propagation