Clean water is a necessity of life. Our organs need it to process nutrients and expel toxins. Without it, our skin becomes dull and dry, our hair and nails turn brittle, and our overall health suffers. We all want clean drinking water for ourselves and our families, but how do we ensure that access?
Why You Need a Home Water Filtration System
Whether we get our water from a well or a municipal supply, untreated water is far from pure. Disposable water bottles are not a long-term solution either. In fact, the impact they have on landfills and marine life is a major environmental concern.
Whether you want to help conserve our environment by reducing your disposable water bottle use, or simply want the convenience of fresh, pure water right from your kitchen sink, you don't have to choose. We at NU Aqua provide the answer to all three problems!
Installing our Platinum Series 100GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis home filtration unit will supply all of your drinking water needs. Advances in technology have made home purification systems smaller, more effective, and more affordable.
NU Aqua has been an industry leader in technological innovation since its founding in 2007. We manufacture shower filters, whole home filtration systems, and under-the-sink drinking water systems. We know our stuff!
Why Choose a Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filtration System?
Reverse osmosis provides outstanding water filtration and requires few resources to do so. Water is forced through a semipermeable membrane, leaving sediment and impurities on one side, and purified water on the other. Our five-stage system takes it even further, with a pre-filter to pull out larger particles of sludge and sediment to prolong the life of the fine-particle membrane.
Why NU Aqua?
We put our Platinum Series through rigorous trials to test for leaks, measure performance in maintaining pressure, and prove that it holds up under long cycles of use. Our space-saving design fits under any sink and installs in less than one hour. Our prices are affordable, and our Platinum Series RO system can save you up to $1,000 per year.
We don't compromise when it comes to water quality. All of our parts feature BPA-free construction to keep your water as pure as possible. And we're so sure of our design quality that we offer a full 5-year warranty—the best in the business. Additionally, we provide lifetime tech support by phone or email. These services are available Monday-Friday, 830am-5pm.
The Full Package
Forget looking around for pieces and parts. Here at NU Aqua, we provide everything you need to get set up, in one easy-to-install package. No fancy equipment or professional plumber needed. With our included instructional DVD and step-by-step installation manual, anyone can finish this project in less than an hour. From color-coded tubing to quick-connect fittings on all components, our Platinum Series was designed with simplicity in mind. This system is user friendly, easy to install, and a breeze to maintain!
More Than Just Reverse Osmosis: 5-Stage Filtration
- First, the incoming water goes through a 1-micron polypropylene filter to eliminate sediments such as sand, silt, dirt, and rust. Removing these larger particles in the first stage will extend the life of the other filters in the system, saving you time and money on replacement filters and maintenance. The clear housing on this sediment filter also allows you to easily monitor the amount of buildup, so that you can replace the filter as necessary to maintain the performance of your system.
- Now free of large particles, the water runs through a 10-inch long HydraCoil™ Technology filter, made of activated granular carbon fiber. This removes any finer sludge or rust particles that the first stage may have missed, as well as pesticides, odor-causing compounds, and other organic pollutants.
- The water is now passed through a third filter, a coconut carbon block. This stage removes chlorine, heavy metals, chloramines, volatile organic compounds, and any lingering taste or odor. Once the water passes these three filters, it moves on to the next osmotic phase.
- Now the water is ready for its ultimate purification stage. Routed through a roll of multiple sheets of thin-film composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane, the water leaves behind even the smallest particles of dissolved solids, such as salt. The ultra-purified water goes right to our NSF-approved, 3.2 gallon storage tank until you're ready to use it.
- This is where the fifth stage comes in. Now that your water is clean and safe, we go the extra mile to make sure you get the freshest possible taste. When you open the chrome countertop faucet to access your purified water, it passes through an inline T33 filter made of activated coconut shell carbon. This final filter 'polishes' the water and removes any last trace of flavor or odor. Even if it sits in the NSF-approved pressure tank all day, your water will never taste stale.
More About HydraCoil™ Filtering Technology
Because of a specialty manufacturing process, HydraCoil™ technology has a superior absorption rate, producing water that is up to 50% cleaner than other systems. It's all due to the unique molecular structure of the carbon pores, which are ultra-absorbent and remove even the finest particulates from your water.
These filters are made by forcing a very fine carbon mist through high-pressure injection, to create the most resilient carbon media available. HydraCoil™ filters have up to 50 times the absorption rate of other filters and a substantially longer lifespan. This filter will remove up to 99% of contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, metals like lead, barium, and cadmium, municipal additions like chlorine and fluoride, as well as pesticides, pyrogens, cyanide, sulfates, and countless other compounds you don't want in your water.
The NU Aqua Platinum Series Deluxe processes 100 gallons per day. This is enough to supply a six-person household with an abundant supply of fresh, clean water for drinking, cooking, and making coffee or tea.
Plants want clean water, too! Your house and garden plants will thank you for the clean water they need to grow their finest fruits, flowers, and leaves. Thanks to the tremendous output of water the Platinum Series effortlessly produces, you'll never have to worry about running out.
Our Platinum Series System will NOT reduce the pressure at your main faucet or interfere with it in any way. No more tying up your kitchen faucet and waiting forever for enough water to dispense. Our stylish chrome faucet attaches separately to your countertop for ease of use!
Complete Digital Installation Guide
Each Nu Aqua Platinum Series Reverse Osmosis system also comes with easy-to-follow instructions that show you how to easily install and run your brand new water filter.
- 100 GPD Flow Rate
- Removal of up to 99% of Contaminants
- Industry Leading 5-Year Warranty
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank
- Premium Chrome Faucet
- 5 Stages of Filters
- Feed Water Adapter
- Drain Saddle Valve
- 4-Color ¼” Tubing
- Filter Housing Wrench
- TDS Meter
- Complete Digital Installation Guide
- Leak Stop Valve
- Instruction Manual
- Eliminates water odor
- Provides great tasting water
- Leak-proof design
- Easy installation in one hour or less
- 100 Gallons per day output (double the industry standard)
- 5-Year industry-leading warranty
- Long filter life
- Chrome faucet for dispensing water
- Compact design fits easily under the sink
- BPA-free construction
- No restriction to your main faucet
- Color-coded tubing
- Quick-connect fittings
- Up to 99.99% percent effective at removing over 300 common water contaminants
- Saves you up to $1,000 per year in bottled water costs
- Reduces single-use plastic environmental impact
- Removes the contaminants you can't see, taste, or smell
- Silt, sand, and rust
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide and fertilizer residues
- Sulfates, nitrates, cyanide, and other contaminants
- Microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Municipal additions like chlorine, fluoride, and aluminum
- Mercury, lead, cadmium, barium, and copper
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- And many more!
NU Aqua is proud to offer effective, affordable water purification solutions to you and your family. With our Platinum Series 100GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family will enjoy unlimited access to safe, pure, great-tasting water at an affordable price. Our customer service team will be proud to assist you with any questions before, during, and after purchase and installation. Don't wait. Get your NU Aqua Platinum Series today!