Introducing our sterilized mushroom grain bags, the perfect solution for anyone looking to grow their own mushrooms at home! Our bags are expertly crafted using the highest quality materials and the latest sterilization techniques, ensuring that your mushrooms will grow strong, healthy, and free from contaminants.
Each bag contains a carefully measured and optimized mixture of mushroom spawn and grain, providing the perfect environment for your mushrooms to thrive. With our sterilized mushroom grain bags, you can grow a wide variety of mushroom species, including oyster, shiitake, and many more.
Our bags are easy to use and require minimal maintenance, making them ideal for both novice and experienced growers. Simply add your mushroom spores to the bag, follow the included instructions, and watch your mushrooms grow!
Our sterilized mushroom grain bags are also eco-friendly and sustainable. By growing your own mushrooms at home, you can reduce your carbon footprint and enjoy delicious, fresh mushrooms all year round.
So why wait? Order your sterilized mushroom grain bags today and start growing your own mushrooms at home!
- MILLET SUBSTRATE: Millet is the preferred choice of grain by mycologists because it is less prone to contamination and the smaller grain size allows for more points of inoculation for the same volume of grains as compared to rye berries.
- PERFECT FOR ALL MUSHROOMS: From growing gourmet mushrooms to exotic mushrooms, millet substrate provides the nutrients needed to get your mycelium to produce mushrooms.
- STERILIZED: At Olympus Myco, we take extra steps for the sterilization process in order to make sure the bags arrive to you sterilized and ready to be inoculated.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional cultivator, Olympus Myco bags will get your mycelium to spawn with optimal growth and development. Our millet bags can be inoculated via spore injection, grain to grain, or directly transferring mycelium from agar plates.
- INJECTION PORT NOT NEEDED: Inject your liquid culture syringe directly into the bag without the need for a self-healing injection port. Once the liquid culture has been injected, please make sure to cover the injection site with tape.