When a grow tent brand starts receiving international certification in recognition of its high-quality materials and commitment to customer safety, then this is a brand to take notice of. With a growing reputation around the world, Secret Jardin has now released the Secret Jardin Dark Room Wide 120” x 60” x 80” Grow Tent as part of their Revision 3.00 line.
The upgraded Dark Room Wide 120 x 60 has received a number of modifications that have resulted in it being more lightweight and portable than previous versions. This larger sized grow tent (measuring approximately 10 feet x 5 feet) is also stronger than the earliest Dark Room grow tents, with a focus on the enhanced durability of components.
One such upgrade is the re-designed corners which are a pivotal part of the frame assembly. Since these parts were made of plastic they were prone to cracking if not handled gently. To address this problem, Secret Jardin engaged the help of experienced engineers, who sought ways to make the connectors stronger and less likely to break. The result is the “engineering corners” now included with every Dark Room Wide 120 x 60 grow tent, manufactured from polypropylene and 3 x as durable as the original connectors.
Using these enhanced connectors, the grow tent frame can be assembled in a matter of minutes, by just one person using no tools. The entire frame is composed of lightweight, yet sturdy, metal roads which connect together using the “engineering corners”. Once the frame is complete the grow tent cloth slips easily over the top and the waterproof tray can be slipped into the base. Once fully set up this grow tent can support up to 65 lbs. of equipment weight, which is easily installed thanks to the collection of hooks, straps and cable clips which are included with the grow tent.
The grow tent fabric is a dense canvas (210D) that has been lined with 95% reflective mylar, giving it excellent properties for light dispersion within the grow tent. Lightweight and machine washable, this fabric makes the ongoing care and maintenance of the grow tent a simple task.
- Several modifications have resulted in this grow tent being more lightweight and portable.
- Stronger than earlier models, with a focus on the enhanced durability of components.
- “Engineering corners” now included, manufactured from polypropylene and 3 x as durable.
- The frame can be assembled in a matter of minutes, by just one person using no tools.
- The dense canvas (210D) has been lined with 95% reflective mylar.
- Revision: R3.00
- Weight: 60.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 120" x 60" x 80"
- Windows: 2x 20x12 mesh window and removable flap
- Handling: 4 x Lightning holders and filter included, supporting up to 30 lb each
- Accessories Included: 2x Paire StrapIT - Strap for filter, 2x Paire HookIT - Hooks for lighting, 30x CableIT - Clips for cables and nets, 1x PocketIT - Tools pouch with adjustable height
- Lighting Advised: 2x HPS 1000W / 2x LED 600W
- Volume Tents: 372 cf
- Extraction Advised: HPS (Every 30 to 60 sec) Extraction 744 cfm, Intake 372 cfm / LED (Every 1 to 2 min) Extraction 372 cfm, Intake 186 cfm