Yield Lab 32” x 32” x 24” Reflective Grow Tent
Anyone who has tried to buy a small scale grow tent will likely understand that there aren’t many options available; certainly not good quality ones. The Yield Lab 32” x 32” x 24” Reflective Grow Tent is one of the smallest grow tents on the market, rising to a height of only about 2 feet. But with its selection of ducting ports, good quality frame and hard-wearing exterior, this little grow tent packs a real punch.
When it comes to cultivating seeds and clones indoors a short grow tent is ideal as it brings the grow lights closer to the where the action is happening. Although not recommended for use with metal halide lights (at this close range they could cause plants to burn), the Yield Lab 24” high grow tent is compatible with fluorescent and LED lights, and particularly recommended for use with 13w-90w LED grow lamp systems (these will offer optimal growth conditions, particularly if LED fixtures designed for vegging are installed). The frame is composed of sturdy metal rods that interconnect (no cheap and nasty plastic connectors), which enables it to support up to 176 lbs. of weight.
The large zippers are on the outside of the grow tent which makes setup and breakdown of this reflective grow tent much simpler. The design includes a built-in viewing window so that growers can monitor their indoor garden without having to disrupt the delicate climate within. For added ventilation, the Yield Lab 24” high grow tent has a 12” x 6” rectangular vent, plus a total of 4 circular vents (3 x 6” diameter and 1 x 4” diameter). These vents will enable growers to fit a range of compatible filter and fan ducting ports to make sure that fresh air is always maintained inside the grow tent.
Just like its larger counterparts, the Yield Lab 24” high grow tent has a reflective mylar interior that is both waterproof and very strong (less likely to rip compared to other plastic linings thanks to its high tensile strength). Mylar, originally used by NASA in building satellites, is now considered to be one of the very best products for a grow tent interior lining.
- One of the smallest grow tents on the market, rising to a height of only about 2 feet.
- Particularly recommended for use with 13w-90w LED grow lamp systems.
- The frame is composed of sturdy metal rods that to support up to 176 lbs. of weight.
- Large zippers on the outside make setup and breakdown much simpler.
- 12” x 6” rectangular vent, plus a total of 4 circular vents (3 x 6” diameter and 1 x 4” diameter).
- Size: 32"(L)x32"(W)x24"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty 210D oxford cloth
- WeightCapacity: 176 lbs.
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof mylar
- FrameMaterial: Sturdy metal rods with connectors
- Vents: Various vents for natural air and (Vent rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store)
- Floor: Double waterproof floor with Velcro for extra protection
- Recommended For: 13w-90w LED grow light system
I am using this tent as an incubation chamber to grow mushrooms. So far it has given great results. I would have liked it to have tighter and smaller zippers to keep it as sealed as possible.
I recommend this grow tent to anyone; especially for mushroom incubation.
Thank you GrowAce for selling this tent with the dimensions I needed!
Jose Done Beato
I use this for cloning
It’s the perfect size
I have been very busy lately, so I haven’t even had time to open the box that contains my Yield Lab 32” x 32” x 24” Reflective Grow Tent, but the cardboard box it was shipped in seems to be well made. Thanks, Growace! Now quit bugging me about it. Jesus.