Both longtime growers and amateurs alike will love the Yield Lab 48” x 48” x 78” Reflective Grow Tent which is the perfect compact environment for growing fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs. Made from high-quality components and with a great industry reputation behind it, the Yield Lab 48 x 48 is sure to please.
When it comes to a grow tent exterior cover, it needs to be durable, provide good insulation and act as a solid barrier that will prevent unwanted things (like light and insects) from getting in. To achieve this, Yield Lab covered the 48 x 48 reflective grow tent with a material known as oxford cloth, with a density rating of 210D. A preferred fabric for grow tent exteriors, oxford cloth is sufficiently insulating to prevent unwanted smells and sounds from permeating the rest of the house, while at the same time acting as a 100% lightproof barrier. To prevent insects from getting inside, the front bay windows have been fitted with a mesh covering so growers can let in fresh air without exposing plants to an invasion of bugs. For times when growers want to monitor their plants without disturbing the interior climate, the grow tent also has an inbuilt viewing window with Velcro cover.
For the grow tent interior Yield Lab opted for the hugely popular mylar plastic coating, a product that started out being used by NASA but has now been embraced across a range of industries. Mylar is a thin film that acts a reflective lining for the grow tent interior; this ensures that plants receive the optimum levels of light from any grow lamps that are being used. Additionally, mylar is waterproof, so it keeps moisture from seeping through to the tent exterior. This feature, combined with the double waterproofed floor and Velcro seals, keeps the Yield Lab 48 x 48 nice and watertight.
The tent frame is easy to assemble thanks to the all-in-one connecting poles which also enhance the grow tents ability to manage weight. As a result, the Yield Lab 48 x 48 can hold up to 176 lbs., acting as a secure support for grow light system installations.
- The perfect compact environment for growing fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs.
- Dense exterior prevents unwanted smells and sounds from permeating the rest of the house.
- Front bay windows have been fitted with a mesh covering so growers can let in extra fresh air.
- Mylar interior is waterproof, so it keeps moisture from seeping through to the tent exterior.
- Can hold up to 176 lbs., acting as a secure support for grow light system installations.
- Size: 48"(L)x48"(W)x78"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty 210D oxford cloth
- WeightCapacity: 176 lbs.
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof mylar
- FrameMaterial: Sturdy metal rods with connectors
- Vents: Various vents for natural air and (Vent rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store)
- Floor: Double waterproof floor with Velcro for extra protection
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, T5, & LED grow light systems
Great tent, well made, good zipper, works as advertised 😉
Yield Lab 48" x 48" x 78" Reflective Grow Tent
Good materials, fairly strong frame, only draw back is the vented windows low on all four sides, the flaps are only velcro attached and leaves significant light leaks. Very difficult to seal them without light leaks. But over all I'm satisfied. Thank you
Considering this is NOT what I ordered it is OK. Customer Service of GrowAce however needs much improvement. I was never told my original items were backordered. I sent 2 emails & spent hours on the phone just to discover what I ordered was not available. So I was offered this as a replacement. This product is ok but not what I had ordered.
First time using a grow tent. Wengrow carnivorous plants, so far it has been an excellent choice for me.