If you’re tired of frying your vegging plants or you just can’t seem to get those flowering plants to bloom, you will with these 54w T5 Fluorescent Bloom Light Bulbs. Designed with the light spectrum flowers and fruiting plants love, you’ll be able to cover your blooming plants with no problems.
Unlike other forms of grow light, T5’s are meant to provide your plants with a light that’s strong enough to grow but soft enough to not damage your plants. You can move these 2700k lights as close to your plants as safely possible without fear of heat stress or bleaching, which is important with ornamental flowers.
The warm red/orange spectrum these bulbs give off are just what your plants need when they need to stop growing and start blooming. Its light stimulates bud production and the blooming of flowers in fruiting plants. Whether you’re growing flowers that need to pop or you’re filling in gaps of light your primary light just can’t reach, you want Yield Lab’s 54w T5 Fluorescent Bloom Light Bulbs in your garden.
Installation and use couldn’t be easier:
- Carefully unpackage each bulb you wish to use with gloved hands (the oils of your hands may affect the use of these bulbs)
- Align the bulb in to the reflector
- When the plugs are aligned in the socket, gently turn the bulb until it clicks in to place
- Repeat with the desired amount of bulbs, and you’re growing in no time
Made for compatibility with a variety of T5 grow light fluorescent reflectors industry wide, get your flowers and fruit blooming with Yield Lab 54w T5 Fluorescent Bloom Light Bulbs (2700k) today!
- 2700k Warm Red/Orange Spectrum is perfect for medical flowers, ornamental flowers, and fruiting plants
- Each bulb offers 54w of power, giving you a total of 270w’s when used together- even more if you use 5+ bulb fixtures!
- Low heat emission allows you to hang these lights close to you plants
- Its soft lighting allows you to hang these lights close to your plants without bleaching your leaves
- Perfect for supplemental lighting and as a stand-alone light source
- 5x Yield Lab 54w T5 Fluorescent Bloom Light Bulbs (2700k) (45.5in. (L) x .62in [5/8”] (W) )
Sorry, to early for me to have an opinion.
They are bright enough!
Yield Lab 54w T5 Fluorescent Bloom Light Bulbs (2700k), 5 Pack
Brighter than my last setup 💪