If your plants are growing too tall, or if they’re spending too much energy growing branches and leaves when they should be growing buds and fruits, the Yield Lab 5’ x 30’ Soft Mesh Trellis Netting is what your garden needs. From training your grow to optimizing grow potential, this netting is the perfect tool your grow needs to optimize light and nutrient uptake.
Made of soft, non-abrasive mesh material this net is designed to stretch over your grow and help your plants grow outward instead of upward without branches bending too severely and breaking. But don’t worry, because even though it’s light mesh, this mesh is durable and made to last (unlike brittle, often too strong nets and plastic netting). Each 6”x6” square is large enough to fit around most plant stocks and fruit without blocking natural upward growth and sacrificing fruit and bud engorgement.
Trellis netting is perfect for growers looking for the most out of their plants and their lights. By using trellis netting, you’ll train your plants to grow out to the side instead of growing up toward the sky. So how goes this help with plant yields?
- Plants that are trained to grow out will have bigger leaves, which will be able to capture more light to help them grow more
- When plants grow out, there’s less light that is used to grow lower hanging branches and leaves, meaning your plants will spend more of its energy growing leaves and bigger buds
- As the plants grow taller, the fruits and buds will grow upward to absorb light and energy needed for an optimal harvest
- Meanwhile, your leaves will spread out and keep creating a bigger canopy screen to absorb more light
- These are great for growers implementing the Sea of Green method of growing
Capable of covering an area of 5ft by 30 ft, the Yield Lab 5’ x 30’ Soft Mesh Trellis Netting is great for good sized gardens looking to expand their grow outward and maximize the light and growing space of your garden.