A great medium sized grow tent for those seeking an impressive harvest, the Yield Lab 60” x 60” x 78” Reflective Grow Tent is strong, durable and has a well thought out design. Providing growers with a waterproof interior, hard-wearing outer layer and multiple ventilation ports, the Yield Lab 60 x 60 is a popular choice.
At approximately 5 feet x 5 feet, this Yield Lab grow tent is ideally sized for cultivating 6 mature sized plants or up to 20 smaller plants (although this will vary depending on specific plant species and growing recommendations). When populating a grow tent with plants it is important to consider not just how many can fit, but also how much room you will need around the plants in order to adequately tend to them. With the Yield Lab 60 x 60 tent, growers will have plenty of space to maneuver and enough head height for most growers to enter the grow tent without having to hunch right over.
The Yield Lab range of grow tents come with excellent options for both fresh air and exhaust, with a collection of vents that are various sizes and shapes. This gives growers plenty of choice for connecting up fans or filters to maximize air circulation (an important feature of a healthy indoor garden).
Unlike some other grow tents which use flimsy plastic connectors to hold the tent frame together, the Yield Lab 60 x 60 has interconnecting metal rods that slide together for quick and easy assembly. This process makes the overall frame stronger and less prone to breakage. As a result, the reflective grow tent can support 176 lbs. of weight, making it perfectly suited for installing grow light systems.
The Yield Lab 60 x 60 has a range of clever features that make indoor gardening just that bit easier. These include the addition of an inbuilt tool pouch, mesh-covered windows for ventilation (plus viewing windows for when you don’t want to disrupt the interior environment) and a waterproof floor to prevent accidental flooding. Additionally, the tent exterior is a heavy-duty oxford cloth which is thick enough to insulate and prevent light from entering the interior growing space.
- Ideally sized for cultivating 6 mature sized plants or up to 20 smaller plants.
- Excellent options for both fresh air and exhaust, with a collection of different sized vents.
- Tent frame uses interconnecting metal rods that slide together for quick and easy assembly.
- Can support 176 lbs. of weight, making it perfectly suited for installing grow light systems.
- Includes an inbuilt tool pouch and mesh covered windows for added ventilation.
- Size: 60"(L)x60"(W)x78"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty 210D oxford cloth
- WeightCapacity: 176 lbs.
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof mylar
- FrameMaterial: Sturdy metal rods with connectors
- Vents: Various vents for natural air and (Vent rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store)
- Floor: Double waterproof floor with Velcro for extra protection
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, T5, & LED grow light systems
Great tent for the price.
perfect for my 5 x 5 tent
This is absolutely the best tent I’ve ever used. Very easy to install and worth every single penny. My only suggestion would be if you were putting it together by yourself lay the tent out and build the frame inside the tent. It’ll be much easier if you’re by yourself. If you have someone to help you Follow the instructions it’ll be assembled in minutes. There is plenty of room and easy access. The zippers are very sturdy and very well sewn in. There is also a window by the door with a Velcro cover which I think is absolutely awesome this way you don’t have to open the habitat to view the temperature the humidity levels and check on your plants. I would recommend this specific brand and size to anyone who has the space because it’s a decent size. This is money well spent I promise you will not be sorry!
Shipping was good. Instructions for assembling tent left a lot to be desired, but thankfully, there was a much better demonstration on Youtube that worked perfectly for me..