If you’ve been trying to grow efficiently without using lots of power and LED’s just aren’t enough to get you there, T5 fluorescent bulbs are what you need. With the Yield Lab Complete 54w T5 Four Bulb Fluorescent Grow Light Panel (2700K) you’ll not only save money on energy costs, but you’ll be able to get those vegging plants the extra boost of warm spectrum they need to bloom.
The great thing about these four bulb panels is that it takes the power of Yield Lab’s 2700k Dual Bulb technology, doubles it, and extends the coverage area! That’s twice the power and about one and a half times of the coverage area that a dual bulb system will give you- and four times that of a single T5 fluorescent system- which is more than enough to grow.
Most single and dual 2700k bulbs are sufficient for supplemental lighting and on tiny flowers and flowering plants. With Yield Labs Quad Bulb technology, you’ll be able to get those vegging fruiting plants to open up, and get smaller flowers to start blooming.
Installation and use is so simple even those without any growing experience can do it:
- Unwrap the grow light reflector panel and clear any dust away from the reflector and lamp sockets
- Carefully unwrap one of the T5 fluorescent lamps, align the prongs on both ends of the bulb with the sockets on each side of the fixture
- Insert the bulb so that it easily slides in to place. Then carefully twist the bulb 90°away from you until you hear the bulb click and lock in to place
- Carefully do the same with each bulb, facing each bulb in same direction as the first
- Once the bulbs are aligned and installed, carefully turn the light fixture over to get the cables ready for hanging
- Using rope ratchet hangers (or any strong hangers you prefer), loop the loops of cable on each side of the light to each hanger, adjust the light to your desired height, and you’re ready to grow!
What makes these lights so great is their versatility. If your flowering and fruiting plants are in need of a bit of extra coverage, this T5 grow light panel will fill in any gaps of light your HPS bulbs miss. If you’re using LED grow lights, these T5 lights will give your grow an extra boost of the warm red/orange spectrum, perfect for flowers, exotic flowers, and fruiting plants.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got clones that are ready to flower, flowers that are ready to bloom, or fruiting plants that are about to bud- with the Yield Lab Complete 216w T5 Four Bulb Fluorescent Grow Light Panel (2700K) all you have to do is hang the light over your plants, flip the switch, and watch your plants get to where you want them.
- 1x Yield Lab 4ft. Four Bulb T5 Fluorescent Grow Panel Light Reflector ( 4ft (L) x 13.25in. (W) x 3in (H)
- 4x Yield Lab 4ft. T5 2700k (Bloom) Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs ( 4ft (L) x 5/8in. (D) )
Very nice professional grow light panel. Extremely satisfied and outstanding price for product.