After extensive research and development, Yield Lab has created a sophisticated and commanding grow light system, the Yield Lab Pro Series 1000W HPS+MH XXL Hood Double Ended Complete Grow Light Kit. With a range of enhanced features including superior light penetration of the plant canopy, the Pro Series 1000 watt XXL hood double ended grow light kit contains:
- Yield Lab 1000W Double Ended High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Bulb – 1 year warranty: The Yield Lab 1000 watt double ended high pressure sodium bulb benefits from a reduced rate of degradation, meaning it will remain at 90% intensity even after 10,000 hours of use; standard single ended HPS bulbs will generally only offer 85-90% intensity after just 4,000 hours. In addition, this bulb produces 30% more blue wavelengths, with a 2,100K color spectrum.
- Yield Lab 1000W Double Ended Metal Halide (MH) Bulb – 1 year warranty: Plants that receive greater quantities of UV and IR light will be able to produce more concentrated essential oils, which leads to enhanced plant potency. This can be achieved with a 1000W double ended metal halide bulb, which creates higher levels of UV and IR light when compared to single ended MH bulbs,
- Yield Lab 1000W Slim Line Digital Dimmable Ballast – 3 year warranty: With silent operation and low power consumption, the 1000 watt digital dimmable ballast from Yield Lab is proving to be very popular with indoor growers. The new slim line design has reduced the bulk of the ballast, while enlarged heat syncs offer greater cooling properties.
Yield Lab Pro Series Double Ended XXL Hood Reflector – 1 year warranty: The easily assembled Yield Lab Pro Series double ended XXL hood reflector measures an impressive 30” x 26” but benefits from air cooling thanks to the well thought out design. The multitude of reflection points ensures a greater level of light is reflected straight at the plants.
- Complete Digital Installation & 12 Week Grow Guide: Each Yield Lab Grow Light Kit comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide that walks you through setting up and using your brand new grow light. Our 12 Week Indoor Grow Guide will show you how to maintain a healthy indoor grow room including lighting and feeding schedules, pH and PPM levels, and optimal environmental conditions like temperature and humidity.
The Yield Lab Pro Series 1000 watt XXL hood double ended grow light kit includes 1 x double ended HPS bulb, 1 x double ended MH bulb, a dimmable ballast, the oversized XXL hood reflector, a ceramic socket, hanging ratchet kit and a free Yield Lab timer as an added bonus.
- Range of enhanced features including superior light penetration of the plant canopy.
- Double ended high pressure sodium bulb benefits from a reduced rate of degradation.
- Dimmable ballast has silent operation and low power consumption.
- XXL hood has multiple reflection points so a greater level of light is reflected straight at the plants.
- Free Yield Lab timer included as an added bonus.
Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb:
- Power: 1000 watts (High efficiency)
- Lifespan: 24,000 hours
- Lumen: 159,200 lumens
- ColorTemperature: 2,100K
- Certification: Pass UL and CE Certificate
Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide Bulb:
- Power: 1000W (High efficiency)
- Lifespan: 10,000+ hours
- Lumen: 85,200 lumens
- ColorTemperature: 6,000K
Yield Lab 1000W Digital Dimmable Ballast:
- Certification: UL, CE, RoHS
- Power: 1000 watts
- Amperage: 9.1Amps @ 120V/ 4.5Amps @ 240V
- Protection Functions: Open circuit protection, short circuit protection, ignition failure protection, overheat protection
- SpecifiedFrequency: 50/60Hz
- WorkingVoltageRange: 120V/240V (240V wire not included)
- Cord: With a 8-1/3ft. power cord to wall (US standard plug)
Yield Lab Pro Series Double Ended XXL Hood Reflector
- ReflectorDimensions: 30in.(L) x 26in.(W) x 9in.(H)
- Voltage: 110v and 240v ready
- Ballast Compatibility: Compatible with 400w, 600w, 1000w ballasts
- Bulb Compatibility: Powers double ended bulbs with K12x30S sockets
Having a issue with timer however the light works awesome and I have began production
Could not be more satisfied, order delivered within a week.
I am a first time grower. I bought this 1000 watt grow light because i read that the more light the more growth i would get. This light is super super powerful!!!! If you are not very careful you will sunburn your babies with this light. I sunburned every 2 week old plant i had with this light. It puts out so much UV light without the heat that if you dont carefully watch your plants they will quickly burn from UV rays and not from heat. Fortunately my friend who owns an organic fertilizer company and is familiar with big lights helped me bring them back. Now they are 6 feet tall. The HPS bulb isnt as powerful as the MH bulb. The double ended MH bulb is so advanced in technology that it virtually has very little heat. My plants are budding on the SUPER LUMEN setting and penetrates very deep into my bushy plants. I am looking forward to having to prop up my huge fruits with bamboo because the yield will be so heavy from this light. I would recommend this light to all growers but be very careful with the MH bulb. It must be at least 8-10 feet from your plants small or large in veg! They will sunburn quick!! This light will yield much more than any other 1000 wt light for this price range by far!!! AAA+++
Only giving it 4 stars as when I set it up my plants were 4 weeks old and had been growing under regular 1000 watt light. My leaves all wilted and I thought they were going to die. Two of them morphed to males, the rest did recover but a few grew balls and gave me some pollination. I belive it was the shock of changing lamp. Have started some new ones and raising them under it from the start. 1 week above ground and looking good so far.GROWACE RESPONSE: Thanks for the honest review! Keep in mind that the double ended bulbs are very powerful and have strong UV light (which is excellent for vegging as well as resin growth). If you find that your leaves are wilting, it's likely that you have the light too close to your plants. We highly recommend that you raise the light to avoid any light burn. The kits do come with rope ratchet hangers so it makes raising and lowering of the light very easy. You'll also want to remember to raise the light as your plants mature. IF you have any other concerns or need help/suggestion with your grow, we're here to help. Call our grow experts at 888-621-0062.