Designed as a mini nursery, the Yield Lab 2 Door 96” x 48” x 78” Reflective Grow Tent has all the features a grow tent needs to establish a thriving indoor garden. With an established industry reputation for delivering high quality grow tents, Yield Lab has once again produced a product that is sure to be popular with both amateur and longtime indoor growers.
Since the Yield Lab 96 x 48 is such a large grow tent it has 2 x full sized doors incorporated into the design to ensure all areas of the tent can be effortlessly accessed. No reaching across plants or delicate attempts to navigate around them required, growers can simply utilize both doors in order to tend to their entire crop. Both doors are fitted with high-quality external zippers, making them simple and fast to open and close. Meanwhile, the 2 x bay windows at the front of the grow tent have tearaway Velcro access to make viewing the crops quick and easy.
A standout feature of the Yield Lab range of 2 door grow tents are the clever all-in-one connecting process used for the tent poles. While many other grow tents are set up using cheap plastic connectors (which are prone to breakage), the interconnecting rods just slide together for a more durable construction. This design also enables the tent frame to support greater loads, meaning heavier grow light systems can be installed (the Yield Lab 96 x 48 can carry up to 176 lbs., making it compatible with most 400w, 600w and even 1000w grow light systems).
For improved air circulation throughout the whole grow tent Yield Lab has included an array of both circular and rectangular ducting ports; the assorted shapes and sizes means that the grow tent can accommodate a range of external filters and fans.
With an exterior composed of 210D oxford cloth, the Yield Lab 96 x 48 grow tent is hard-wearing and less susceptible to snags or tears (when compared to thinner grow tent materials). In order to achieve 360-degree light distribution the interior of the grow tent is coated with mylar, a thin plastic film that was previously used in the construction of NASA satellites. This waterproof and highly reflective coating is an ideal choice for a grow tent interior.
- Designed as a mini nursery.
- A large grow tent with 2 x full sized doors incorporated into the design.
- Clever all-in-one connecting process used for the tent poles.
- Can carry 176 lbs., making it compatible with most 400w, 600w, and 1000w light systems.
- Has an array of both circular and rectangular ducting ports of various sizes.
- Size: 96"(L)x48"(W)x78"(H)
- ExteriorMaterial: Heavy duty 210D oxford cloth
- WeightCapacity: 176 lbs.
- InnerLiningMaterial: 100% highly reflective waterproof mylar
- FrameMaterial: Sturdy Metal rods with Connectors
- Vents: Various vents for natural air and (Vent rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store)
- Included: A convenient pouch for holding tools
- Floor: Double water-proof Floor with Velcro for extra protection
- CompatibleWith: 400w, 600w, 1000w, T5, & LED grow light systems
Looking forward to continued success. Thanks
I love this tent. Made sturdy it works great!!
Great space, and value for the money. I would have gave it 5 stars if the middle zipper wasn’t so poorly thought out. You have to seriously try to get the zipper on track correctly or risk breaking the zipper. Oh and it also closes from the top down which is extremely awkward. Other than that though it’s a beast of a tent.
Came as described great condition
I just got the tent and it didn‚Äôt come with a manual so. Had to call GrowAce, at least they sent me one pretty quickly. Got the tent up fairly quickly, overall good tent. Very sturdy and has all the fancy features that the big boys have at half the price.