Watering Cans for Soil Grows
- Easier on the root system
- No root stress
- Quickly water multiple pots
- Natural bug repellent
- Great pest preventative
- Disrupts hormone system and turns nasty critters into sterile non-reproducers
These are some tragic pictures of crops dying from spider mites. This could have been easily solved with weekly prevention. Neem oil is easy to apply and only harmful to pests. In a nutshell, when a bug eats at your plant with Neem oil on it, it interferes with their hormone system and turns them sterile making them unable to reproduce. So many growers try to find the 1-day fix, but treating your plants will cause frustration and will exhaust your plants when it gets to a blown-out infestation. Stop it before it even happens by applying Neem oil. The bonus is that it doesn't hurt your plants and is a natural repellent. Speaking of Neem oil...
- Multiple Uses
- Great for raising humidity
- Can be used for pseudo-foliar feeding
- Strengthen the main stem and branches
- Helps breakdown humidity build-up
- Prevents mildew and mold
You won't believe how many growers do not utilize an oscillating fan. Help strengthen main stem and branches, regulate humidity, and prevent mildew and mold. Having air circulation in your grow room is vital for a strong and healthy plant. It also makes it difficult for some pests to approach your plant. A small oscillating fan gives peace of mind that there are no pockets of still, moist, icky air just waiting to fester into a nice mold problem.
PH Test Kit/PH Meter
- Required for every nutrient feeding schedule
- Never second guess your nutrient measurements
- It helps determine your PH levels so you don't accidentally kill your plants.
Extra Grow Bulbs
- Always have a backup
- Reduces plant shock and health
- Keeps you consistent with your lighting schedule
- Helps remove dead or unwanted leaves/branches with minimal damage
- Faster healing with precise cuts that prevent large open wounds.
- It allows better airflow for your plants and increases light exposure to lower parts of your plant.
Remember what I said about oscillating fans prevents mold and mildew? Well if your oscillating fan is Batman, your pruning shear is Robin. Keeping a nice open airflow that can easily go through your plants will keep them healthy in the long run.
Recommended But Not Essential
Reverse Osmosis System
- Receive pure RO water in the comfort of your own home
- Easily mix nutrients in water with low to zero PPM readings
- Consistent Neutral PH at your fingertips
- Great for locations that have low-quality tap water.
- Keeps your soil warm during cold nights
- Gives a nice healthy environment for beneficial microbes in the soil
- Warm soil helps with faster root production
Cloning Starter Kit
- Keep the genetics you love
- You can start a perpetual grow with the same plant
- High clone rooting success rate
However, if you're growing varieties of plants and love the mixing and matching of different genetics, this might not be for you.
First of all, I would like to say thanks to you for such a nice and informative article about indoor gardening. I’ve got huge information from this post. It will help me to build a successful indoor garden. thanks again for your effort to write such a great post.
Yes i think it is very useful post for my indoor gardening project as well as my commercial growing project. I have purchased all 7 supplies thanks to this useful and helpful information.
I think it is hard to determine how much water is too much or too llitte, that is why I am grateful for a watering system, I have a? Bucket Garden which was created by a man named Ted Hallett, he has over 30 years of experience in Organic Gardening. His system makes gardening not only successful but simple.